EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
***Disclaimer: This got a little intense. Post is rated Mafia-Violence-PG.***

@ChebyshevII_PE, you wake up to the sound of shattering glass. Straining to hear, you jump out of bed and close your hand around the aluminum baseball bat you've kept at your bedside ever since you moved to this damned town. 

You creep out into the hallway, just in time to see the front door creak open. A huge mastiff stands in the doorway, and you hear a low guttural snarl.  Involuntarily, you take a few steps backwards before you even notice the shadowy figure behind the dog. You hear a short laugh as the chain rattles to the ground, and the dog bounds toward you. 

You aren't quick enough. You swing the bat downwards, but it glances off the mastiff's back as its jaws clamp around your calf, and you're knocked to the ground. You hear a snap as you kick out, catching the dog, but causing an explosion of pain in your leg. 

The figure calls the dog off and walks up to you, kicking the bat down the hall, away from your outstretched hand.

"You couldn't let it be, could you..." is the last thing you hear. A switchblade flashes across your line of sight. Your hands come away from your throat wet with blood. 

It doesn't hurt as much as you thought it would. 

@ChebyshevII_PE was killed during the night.

Remaining players alive, in no particular order, are @tj_PE, @NikR, and @ptatohed.
Ouch.  Cheb was a townsperson?  

***Disclaimer: This got a little intense. Post is rated Mafia-Violence-PG.***

@ChebyshevII_PE, you wake up to the sound of shattering glass. Straining to hear, you jump out of bed and close your hand around the aluminum baseball bat you've kept at your bedside ever since you moved to this damned town. 

You creep out into the hallway, just in time to see the front door creak open. A huge mastiff stands in the doorway, and you hear a low guttural snarl.  Involuntarily, you take a few steps backwards before you even notice the shadowy figure behind the dog. You hear a short laugh as the chain rattles to the ground, and the dog bounds toward you. 

You aren't quick enough. You swing the bat downwards, but it glances off the mastiff's back as its jaws clamp around your calf, and you're knocked to the ground. You hear a snap as you kick out, catching the dog, but causing an explosion of pain in your leg. 

The figure calls the dog off and walks up to you, kicking the bat down the hall, away from your outstretched hand.

"You couldn't let it be, could you..." is the last thing you hear. A switchblade flashes across your line of sight. Your hands come away from your throat wet with blood. 

It doesn't hurt as much as you thought it would. 

@ChebyshevII_PE was killed during the night.

Remaining players alive, in no particular order, are @tj_PE, @NikR, and @ptatohed.
I knew this was coming.

Avenge me...

1jGNWCp.gif

Mr @ptatohed is nocturnal and was awake when I was posting last night, so not sure if they're around. This exchange implies they'd like to vote for NikR, but they didn't explicitly do it :p.

Sorry, just getting to my computer now at 1am "today" (yesterday 08-02) at 1am.  @Roarbark, sorry, I think @NikR needs to be "dealt with".  ;)   
Should I consider this a vote for NikR for 8/3/19? 
I guess that's only fair.  But it is "my" 08-02 as I have not gone to bed yet.  ;)   

Agreed. When this round is over, maybe he'll release the alternate ending to last night's coin toss. 
Maybe I will. Extended release version :)  

Mr @ptatohed is nocturnal and was awake when I was posting last night, so not sure if they're around. This exchange implies they'd like to vote for NikR, but they didn't explicitly do it :p.

Yeah he was up 1am pacific. Probably partying with fermented ptato beverages 

He approved it. Make @NikRso ded

Back