EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I make no promises about how jerky I am.
AWfgF5n.gif

It is now 6:00 pm PST.

3 folks have voted for @ChaosMuppetPE, 2 people voted for @RBHeadge PE. (1 of which slid in at the LAST MOMENT)

A large loosely organized mob marches up to @ChaosMuppetPE's house, and demands he show himself. He is caught attempting to climb out the window, terrified of the torches and oh-so-very-pointy toothpicks they wave in his direction. 

He is promptly stabbed to death. No evidence is found on his dead body.

He was a normal townsperson.
TBH, that's the first time anyone has ever called me normal. I'm flattered.

Overnight Events
@ptatohed when you go home after the lynching you sit down to eat some dinner, and drink an alcoholic beverage or two while you ponder the day's events and the quirks of mob psychology. You start to feel funny after the second drink... Not normal funny. You feel a sharp pain in your stomach, and you pass out as you stand up to call an ambulance....
iu

.You come to several hours later, in the middle of the night. You have a huge lump on your head where you hit it as you fell, and there is a pool of foul smelling liquid on the ground beside you. It seems someone (you can't remember who) paid a visit and pumped your stomach. You feel dehydrated, and a little groggy, but you think you'll be okay for now. During the night, the doctor was able to prevent the untimely death of @ptatohed.(Note: All storytelling is mine, and shouldn't be taken as hints)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back