EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from interview prep meeting. Looks like I missed a lot of analysis but imma stick with my og vote but keep watching here jic

Since we are getting close to time, I’ll restate the facts: that my vote for square was a shot in the dark that lycee latched on to. Clearly since he’s not mafia, I didn’t vote for him today. My vote for @jean15paul_PE still stands since he was absent yesterday from voting but real quick to throw me under the bus this am.

I voted for @txjennah PE based solely on the fact that she voted with a confirmed mafia yesterday. As @RBHeadge PE pointed out, she could be mafia it could be a coincidence. *Shrug* I don't have anything else to go on.
That’s what I’m getting at though, I voted before lycee. I didn’t vote *with her*. Square made a joke about being mafia so I was like, alright, let’s go with you then.

That’s what I’m getting at though, I voted before lycee. I didn’t vote *with her*. Square made a joke about being mafia so I was like, alright, let’s go with you then.
Could be or she could have voted with you.

But I really didn't intend for today to turn into me vs txj. But you're still my best (only?) guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be or she could have voted with you.

But I really didn't intend for today to turn into me vs txj. She's still my best (only?) guess
I mean, at that point, why wouldn’t she vote with me? She was getting a lot of suspicion and it looks better for her if she goes with an already existing vote. Who I voted for is irrelevant at that point. 

It just sucks that no one believes me but w/e, I get it. 

7280774774_a63192f2db_z.jpg

@txjennah PE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back