EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it doth flange becca and meowmeow who were skeptical of RB. Doth has been around a while and i fell like he would not out himself as maf by directly opposing cassandra or whatever rb is. That makes me feel he leans townie.

@JayKay PE i vote for @FlangeheadPEAZ

Also on a side note. I will try to check in later for any updates. But i am traveling across the globe tomorrow and will be busy packing. Also i might be unable to check in tomorrow as i will be in flight.

Last edited:
Was it doth flange and meowmeow who were skeptical of RB. Doth has been around a while and i fell like he would not out himself as maf by directly opposing cassandra or whatever rb is. That makes me feel he leans townie.
Doth was immediately skeptical. Flange thought RB was tricking us into thinking RB was the Cassandra.
I trust Doth's experience enough to believe that he knows when to oppose a townie without intentionally outing himself as maf.

He's one of the few who did NOT jump on the @MeowMeow bandwagon, and with Meow being correctly identified as mafia, that seems suspect to me.

1636653420462.png

Probably. We put a mandatory voting rule in rounds for a while. I don't know of any day when that has happened in my time here.
@JayKay PE I propose the night kill votes are re-counted. I think the ballots should be re-checked for accuracy. Also, was voter ID properly checked along with backgrounds?

Was it doth flange and meowmeow who were skeptical of RB. Doth has been around a while and i fell like he would not out himself as maf by directly opposing cassandra or whatever rb is. That makes me feel he leans townie.

@JayKay PE i vote for @FlangeheadPEAZ

Also on a side note. I will try to check in later for any updates. But i am traveling across the globe tomorrow and will be busy packing. Also i might be unable to check in tomorrow as i will be in flight.
Funny how @beccabun PE isn't mentioned in this discussion :unsure:

Doth was immediately skeptical. Flange thought RB was tricking us into thinking RB was the Cassandra.
I trust Doth's experience enough to believe that he knows when to oppose a townie without intentionally outing himself as maf.

He's one of the few who did NOT jump on the @MeowMeow bandwagon, and with Meow being correctly identified as mafia, that seems suspect to me.

View attachment 25403
Wait, so did Doth not vote at all yesterday? Hmmm. @JayKay PE I too vote for @Dothracki PE

View attachment 25403
I never was opposed to the vote, which clearly turned out in our favor, I was merely concerned about how this information came to be known which has still not really been explained. How do we know that @MeowMeow was not a sacrifice by mafia to get one of their own on the townie list?

To be clear. I have no read on @RBHeadge PE, him being the Cassandra has no bearing on whether he is a townie or mafia. But it does make him valuable to the town, so we want to keep him around.

Also at this point we KNOW that @RBHeadge PE isthe Cassandra because if he wasn't then either someone else would have revealed a vision OR someone else would have been eliminated for not revealing a vision.

hm...
I'm thinking that @RBHeadge PE is probably a townie. If he was a mafia Cassandra he probably would have chosen to not reveal his vision and eliminate himself. Either way a maf would be loss, but then the town getting intel from the Cassandra is eliminated. I'd give @RBHeadge PE a town lean for the moment.

Also at this point we KNOW that @RBHeadge PE isthe Cassandra because if he wasn't then either someone else would have revealed a vision OR someone else would have been eliminated for not revealing a vision.
We don't know that. We could have lynched Cassandra on the first day (@squaretaper LIT AF PE) or Mafia could have gotten to Cassandra the first night (@ChebyshevII PE). In either of those cases, the Cassandra either never got a chance to get the information or never got a chance to reveal it.

hm...
I'm thinking that @RBHeadge PE is probably a townie. If he was a mafia Cassandra he probably would have chosen to not reveal his vision and eliminate himself. Either way a maf would be loss, but then the town getting intel from the Cassandra is eliminated. I'd give @RBHeadge PE a town lean for the moment.
I think RB is also a townie too..

In any case, we know two things:

1) Cassandra is probably dead because no vision was revealed today (unless it's still coming - unlikely as I would suspect info would have been revealed by now).
2) If Cassandra is dead, it wasn't due to committing suicide by holding in the information, because we were told about 4 deaths (2 lynchings and 2 mafia kills).

1) Cassandra is probably dead because no vision was revealed today (unless it's still coming - unlikely as I would suspect info would have been revealed by now).
2) If Cassandra is dead, it wasn't due to committing suicide by holding in the information, because we were told about 4 deaths (2 lynchings and 2 mafia kills).
I'm still holding out hope for a vision statement. There's no benefit to RB pretending to be Cassandra yesterday and giving up on that lie today.

Or 3. Cassandra got a deadline to meet today :)

Back