EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't be "coming in hot" on Day 3....now is the time to be having these kinds of discussions and analyzing these possibilities. But if I was mafia, I would already know who the mafia members are, and I wouldn't even be having any of these discussions!
You seems very intent on pushing a theory that, while possible, is unlikely.
The most valuable thing the mafia can do is discredit the Cassandra

Oh wow I had some weird dreams last night.

I got my booster yesterday evening, so between that and the melatonin I had some spicy dreams and no ability to control them. Anyway I feel horrible and haven't been able to post much today.

Here are my reads for the day. I doubt I need to explain these in much detail.

mafia+++
mafia++
mafia becca
neutral lariliss, djl, flange, doth, civil
town nikr, txjen, nole
town++ jean
town+++ eyehate
Actually, maybe this is the read because last time he put @MeowMeow as mafia+++

You seems very intent on pushing a theory that, while possible, is unlikely.
The most valuable thing the mafia can do is discredit the Cassandra
I'm not discrediting anyone. I supported @RBHeadge PE's reads yesterday. I support him today.

But you can think what you want. In the mean time, I'm going to continue going after the mafia members. Specifically @Dothracki PE and @beccabun PE

I am not mafia, I am a regular town. I'm going on record to say this now and if I am wrong you all can call me a liar for as long as you like.

My reads:

Mafia: @structurenole15
Mafia lean: @RBHeadge PE, @txjennah PE
Neutral: @FlangeheadPEAZ, everyone else
Town: @jean15paul_PE, @NikR_PE, @beccabun PE, @CivilPE2022
I trust doths town reads. Doth wouldn’t think that civil was a town unless there was a reason. So I know that @CivilPE2022 is town, and so am I.

I’ll say this one final time tonight: I’m town. But apparently townspeople aren’t allowed to speculate on who might be mafia (even though that’s the whole point.

So go ahead, kill a townie and see what happens.

Back