EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all, thank you all for the entertainment during my lunch hour.

Second, I'm inclined to believe that RBH is certain of their declaration. Coming out with that information would be disastrous for the town and a weird flex for the mafia if it's a lie. Like, okay, you got one town out on the second day, but guess who's on the chopping block on the third day? Plus, if this is a mafia trick, then it seems uncharacteristically cruel to target a newbie, when there's plenty of sneaky mofo veterans to take out.

However...

I think doth and harsha have a point about immediately accepting the declaration as truth. Right or wrong, I'm immediately cautious of those who quickly jumped on the bandwagon. It doesn't seem like this bandwagon is getting stopped, but I think there will be a lot to consider after 9pm tonight, one way or the other.
3096E23E-391A-4516-B4B2-96280440292C.gif

While I can confirm that I am in fact town, something seems fishy here. How do we know that your read as a quadruple plus mafia is based on anything? I haven't really seen anything to suggest otherwise in this thread, especially considering they are a new player and could easily make mistakes.
I do think this is a good point. Doth could be right or wrong about RBH, it's probably still too early for anyone to know anything 100%, but if he says he's town, then I say he's town.

This is very simple.

Most likely: We kill @MeowMeow and they are mafia. Then @RBHeadge PE is the Cassandra.
Less likely: We kill @MeowMeow and they are no mafia. Then @RBHeadge PE has revealed himself as mafia and we kill him.

That is not a good sacrifice play since each mafia is more valuable than each townie (e.g. we have to kill 4 mafia to win, but they have to kill at least 12 9 townies to win). A one for one trade is a bad play. I know @RBHeadge PE is analytical enough to understand that.

I'd like to ask the doctor to protect @RBHeadge PE from the mafia tonight. And if he turns out to be right, then continue protecting him.

edit to correct my math

Last edited:
@JayKay PE I'm also voting for @DuranDuran PE . My reason is kinda lame, I think he was the first person to vote... Why would you be so quick to vote someone out so quick in the game? It's kinda sus.. idk...
Ummm....

Day 1: First person to vote was @structurenole15, who voted for me. For reference, I was the 7th person to vote. I voted for @squaretaper LIT AF PE to tie the votes at 3 each in attempt for self-preservation, as I stated when I voted.

Day 2: First person to vote was you, at around 5:30am.

Back