EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's a real pun. Are YOU the Cassandra?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but @JayKay PE announced the Cassandra would get their info on the night of Day 1, so today is the first day Cassandra is required to post the info they received from the mod.
This is correct. The Cassandra character only gets visions when they sleep, so during Night 1 they received information concerning a characters role. They must reveal this information before their subsequent vision occurs, or they go mad and die.

While I can confirm that I am in fact town, something seems fishy here. How do we know that your read as a quadruple plus mafia is based on anything? I haven't really seen anything to suggest otherwise in this thread, especially considering they are a new player and could easily make mistakes.
I'd have a hard time a player such as RB would make such a seemingly random call like this if it wasn't based on something.

Anyway, my reads (I don't have as many levels as RB LOL)

Mafia+++
Mafia++
Mafia+ @DuranDuran PE @FlangeheadPEAZ
Neutral Everyone else
Town+ @Lariliss
Town++
Town+++

wait-a-second-stan-marsh.gif

Before we all jump on the pile and be wrong, how do we know that @RBHeadge PE is actually the Cassandra? By my speculation, they were announced yesterday so there should have been two visions by now...
I agree I feel RB is playing smart and trying to act like Cassandra.... I have trust issues lol

And wait, who needs a nickname? Me?
I'm a structural engineer, and go Noles! What else is needed?

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    706.4 KB · Views: 0
Today's Reads:

Mafia++++ @MeowMeow
mafia+++
mafia++
mafia/
neutral everyone else
townie/ @Dothracki PE @structurenole15
townie++ @jean15paul_PE @DuranDuran PE
townie+++
townie++++
Well how are you getting these reads... Also @MeowMeow also voted for Duran by the end of the day .... that is something else that the vote didn't get counted. It might be a strategy or just a mistake... since they are new I will give them the doubt of making the mistake of not tagging Jayk and thats why I don't think they are a mafia.... but I am sus about you where is explaination for these reads I feel you usually have something more to say and observe before you give these reads out.

I'd have a hard time a player such as RB would make such a seemingly random call like this if it wasn't based on something.

Anyway, my reads (I don't have as many levels as RB LOL)

Mafia+++
Mafia++
Mafia+ @DuranDuran PE @FlangeheadPEAZ
Neutral Everyone else
Town+ @Lariliss
Town++
Town+++
I am not Mafia .... I don't get it how you always think I am .... last time you had everyone vote me I recall you were the mafia.... what makes you think I am a maf...

I am not Mafia .... I don't get it how you always think I am .... last time you had everyone vote me I recall you were the mafia.... what makes you think I am a maf...
You're the only one that voted for Cheby, after they voted for Duran, and then Cheby was killed by mafia.

Back