EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. A mafia doc will be able to save someone from the townie lynch.

A townie doc will be able to save someone overnight from a mafia hit.
I'm thoroughly confused. If @djl PE is mafia then the mDoc could save them indefinitely so what the point of voting for them? Or they might actually be the mDoc or mCop hoping to get a couple extra days???? I just don't understand what motivation @djl PE would have to come out and announce like that.

I'm thoroughly confused. If @djl PE is mafia then the mDoc could save them indefinitely so what the point of voting for them? Or they might actually be the mDoc or mCop hoping to get a couple extra days???? I just don't understand what motivation @djl PE would have to come out and announce like that.
I didn't make the rules. I just copied them. 🤷‍♂️

I had a clause that the mafia doctor needed to lock-in by 5pm. I'm unsure if @DuranDuran is using that rule or not (which means everyone could technically change their vote after 5pm to another potential mafia, wasting the mafia doc's save)?

I had a clause that the mafia doctor needed to lock-in by 5pm. I'm unsure if @DuranDuran is using that rule or not (which means everyone could technically change their vote after 5pm to another potential mafia, wasting the mafia doc's save)?
I thought the mafia doc save (among most other info) was private info between the doc and mod. No one is going to know who the doc is saving, so changing votes between 5pm and 9pm is basically rolling the dice, right? I don't see why the doc should have to lock-in their save 4 hours before the town's voting deadline, unless there's some game balance thing I'm not understanding. Please keep me in line lol.

I thought the mafia doc save (among most other info) was private info between the doc and mod. No one is going to know who the doc is saving, so changing votes between 5pm and 9pm is basically rolling the dice, right? I don't see why the doc should have to lock-in their save 4 hours before the town's voting deadline, unless there's some game balance thing I'm not understanding. Please keep me in line lol.
I think the 5pm lock in time was because the mafia doc can see who is being targeted but the townie doc does not

Yes. The actual lock is private info, but the voters can sometimes assume the mafia doc is 'saving' someone, get them to mistakenly lock, and then we could change our votes assuming that the mafia doc is saving the person who had majority.

My character is chaotic neutral with charisma and intelligence ratings of 5 and 6, respectively.

Back