EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point there's a 50:50 (ish) chance of getting a mafia. @DuranDuran I want to vote for @djl PE because I don't know them yet and that trumps random.

***Edit*** I wrote this before reading the mafia claim. I'll have to think on if I want to keep the vote or not.

In order to win, we have to eliminate all of the mafia anyway, and (assuming they're telling the truth) @djl PE will keep immunity until they get voted out once. So it doesn't make sense to go for a random anyway. Yes, we lose a day kill today but unless the mafia wastes a NK on djl, then we have to take a hit either now or later if we want to win.

@DuranDuran I vote for @djl PE

Hmmmmmm. If what @djl PE says is true, and they're mafia with a bullet proof, it means voting for them to lynch would require two days of townie lynch vote majority and it's highly likely that mafia won't vote for them during the night kill (since majority rules). It would make sense to get townie majority to 'waste' the votes on them later in the game.

There is also a possibility that they are lying (!!!!) and are actually a townie, which means they are not bullet proof, and are playing hard and loose with the rules. I'm down for that. Also means we shouldn't vote because we'd be killing one of our own.

Best bet is to keep that info to the side and see if a majority forms. Based on the number of players, and the mod maybe being nice (cough cough @DuranDuran), I'm assuming a 6/5 split of townie to mafia. If @djl PE is a normal mafia player, that means there are two more normal mafia, a maf doctor, and maf investigator. I am a normal townie.

I know townie doc cannot save a lynch past 5pm (unless @DuranDuran changed the rules, can you confirm?), so. Yeah.

Hmmmmmm. If what @djl PE says is true, and they're mafia with a bullet proof, it means voting for them to lynch would require two days of townie lynch vote majority and it's highly likely that mafia won't vote for them during the night kill (since majority rules). It would make sense to get townie majority to 'waste' the votes on them later in the game.
Hmmmm... did I make a mistake? Hmmmm...
There is also a possibility that they are lying (!!!!) and are actually a townie, which means they are not bullet proof, and are playing hard and loose with the rules. I'm down for that. Also means we shouldn't vote because we'd be killing one of our own.
Hmmmmm..........
You know what?!?!?!?! @djl PE fudgey'd me, and I didn't even vote for them, so I'm changing my vote:

@DuranDuran I change my vote from @beccabun PE to @djl PE
mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Wait doesn't the mafia doc save a lynch before 5, and the townie doc can save a NK before the morning? @DuranDuran please clarify?
You...might be correct. I cannot remember and I was the mod who started this type of gameplay.

Best bet is to keep that info to the side and see if a majority forms. Based on the number of players, and the mod maybe being nice (cough cough @DuranDuran), I'm assuming a 6/5 split of townie to mafia. If @djl PE is a normal mafia player, that means there are two more normal mafia, a maf doctor, and maf investigator. I am a normal townie.

I know townie doc cannot save a lynch past 5pm (unless @DuranDuran changed the rules, can you confirm?), so. Yeah.
Confirmed (in bold). I made no attempt to changes the rules, other than to remove the "Cassandra" trigger and throw in the "bullet-proof" vest twist.

Latest posts

Back