EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still invested in CFB, but been frustrating obviously the past decade (at least). I root for the Titans, but I'm kind of "new" to being a Titans fan. We've only lived in the area (just south of Nashville) for 5 years, before that Raleigh/Knightdale, but I grew up in Knoxville (parents still live there, so visit often). I used to just root for whomever P Manning played for (Colts/Broncos), but now it's the Titans.
Shit man. Try being a Nebraska fan.

@JayKay PE I'm in.

FYI all, stating this now so it doesn't look sus when it happens: results probably drop next week so I may be a little distracted for a couple days. And I'm going to be off-comms for work stuff next Thursday afternoon.
sus but okay

OKAY.

NEXT ROUND OF MAFIA STARTING MONDAY.

THEME: I'LL FIGURE IT OUT

NEW THINGS: Will attempt a 50:50 mafia and townie split with no PMs for players (only PMs will be between mod and the players). Potential rules below, I will try to rough out a more concrete rule thing this weekend.
  • 50/50 mafia and town split.
  • Every person playing gets a PM with their role from the mod. Only PMing 'allowed' is between the players and the moderator, and should only be for the night voting.
  • Day lynch = everyone votes like normal.
  • Night kill = all the mafia vote, but they're all in separate PMs, so the 'blind majority' is who gets killed. If there is a tie, nobody dies during the night. This could potentially drag the game out in the beginning.
  • Mafia and townies have an 'investigator' to identify if someone is 'the same'.
  • There are two doctors, one for each side, but they don't know who is mafia or townie either. So you might have a mafia doctor saving a townie.
  • Will flesh out more solid rules as I see if one side is too overbalanced.
If nobody is interested in the above, I suggest another round of mafia with the trigger in place (obviously, a new trigger will be chosen by mod). Who's in?

@DuranDuran, @vhab49_PE, @Dothracki PE, @beccabun PE, @NikR_PE, @harshaPEAZ, @txjennah PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @MadamPirate PE, @RBHeadge PE, @BlueBlueprint_PE, @EyehatethePEexam PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @SaltySteve PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Roarbark, @blybrook PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @civilrobot, @leggo PE, and @chart94

...did I forget anyone?
In. Last week in May is looking kinda quiet, all hell breaks loose in June.

I read 1a), then 2), then 3c1), then back to 1), then 3) and then 2a)....and I get 1pu (per-unit for those not familiar).

I think we should go back to basics:

1621523724961.png
Adding to the list
  • Anyone who is listed first in the mod list of players
  • Anyone who is listed last in the mod list of players
  • Anyone who is listed in the mod list of players
  • Anyone who posts pictures of pets
  • Anyone who doesn't post pictures of pets
  • Anyone with animal avatars
  • Anyone with among us avatars
  • @squaretaper LIT AF PE is mafia if not dead on day 1

Adding to the list
  • Anyone who is listed first in the mod list of players
  • Anyone who is listed last in the mod list of players
  • Anyone who is listed in the mod list of players
  • Anyone who posts pictures of pets
  • Anyone who doesn't post pictures of pets
  • Anyone with animal avatars
  • Anyone with among us avatars not wearing a halo.
  • @squaretaper LIT AF PE is mafia if not dead on day 1
Fix'd

I'm out. Can be a NPC as needed. Headed into the field for about 4 weeks and will be away from the computer from 0600-1900 local every day.

@JayKay PE I am in but since results are dropping next week as @RBHeadge PE said I might just get depressed and would ask you guys to vote me out ....but hoping for the best ready for this new game!
Tough it out! We're all rooting for you! In 2019, I started playing mafia with this group and I played my first (or second? don't remember) mafia round in the middle of the SPAM and WTTS threads while waiting for my results. Still remember the date, Dec. 13th when I found out I didn't pass, but still kept on playing the round. This crowd helps me keep going!

Tough it out! We're all rooting for you! In 2019, I started playing mafia with this group and I played my first (or second? don't remember) mafia round in the middle of the SPAM and WTTS threads while waiting for my results. Still remember the date, Dec. 13th when I found out I didn't pass, but still kept on playing the round. This crowd helps me keep going!
Personally wishing the new round started around now so I could be distracted immediately haha!

I was in the same exact position last time in Oct 2020.... you are right the folks and the game kept me going.... I did study a lot for the breadth ...as I needed just another 8 right this time... but unfortunately the depth was super tough this time when I kind of did good on the breadth...but I will become PE this year I will do it...I have hope :) Thanks

@JayKay PE I am in but since results are dropping next week as @RBHeadge PE said I might just get depressed and would ask you guys to vote me out ....but hoping for the best ready for this new game!
Usually when people ask to be voted out, we think they're a townie and should be saved!!!!!!

I actually did that one round, where I was mafia but super busy, and I tried to suicide-lynch and nobody would kill me!

Usually when people ask to be voted out, we think they're a townie and should be saved!!!!!!

I actually did that one round, where I was mafia but super busy, and I tried to suicide-lynch and nobody would kill me!
The only thing that tops that one was when Audi tried to quit playing, so he claimed to be mafia when he was mafia but no one believed him and the mafia won. Speaking of...is he ready to come back and play? I mean, there aren't any Trump tweets anymore right?

The only thing that tops that one was when Audi tried to quit playing, so he claimed to be mafia when he was mafia but no one believed him and the mafia won. Speaking of...is he ready to come back and play? I mean, there aren't any Trump tweets anymore right?
Remember that time, before we all starting talking, and everyone was sure that me and Audi were the same person playing on two accounts? AND I LOVED IT BECAUSE @Unintended Max P.E. is mah bff!

Latest posts

Back