EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would def be a longer game/prob go for a week or two depending on this:
  • 50/50 mafia and town split.
  • Every person playing gets a PM with their role. A little more difficult for the mod, but would make it easier in the end game.
  • Day lynch = everyone votes like normal.
  • Night kill = all the mafia vote, but they're all in separate PMs, so the 'blind majority' is who gets killed. If there is a tie, nobody dies during the night. This could potentially drag the game out in the beginning.
  • Mafia and townies have an 'investigator' to identify if someone is 'the same'.
  • There are two doctors, one for each side, but they don't know who is mafia or townie either. So you might have a mafia doctor saving a townie.
  • No PMs, because let's make it spicy.
this sounds fun .... specially for the Doctor :p

I am in for any game as long as I get to play or may be we can create a special character called "Audience" and I can always be that... 😶 ....I never get to be mafia but still get lynched the first day itself I mean howwww.....
Sorry @harshaPEAZ nothing personal, but just a default when we don't know your playing style yet. Eventually you will get there. If we can get some newer players, I'm sure that will change sooner rather than later.

Come on that was our little secret don't tell the others.... I don't want to be dead on the first day again... 🤫:LOL: .....They are not gonna believe me now are they...:rolleyes:
It's ok, no one is as useless as me in this game. I'm a total waste of space on maf, but to be fair, I do acknowledge that fact...frequently.

By the way off topic... I am working with an existing CCP and wondering if anyone has an idea of the pressure rating for Concrete cylinder pipe.

Back