EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OKAY.

NEXT ROUND OF MAFIA STARTING MONDAY.

THEME: I'LL FIGURE IT OUT

NEW THINGS: Will attempt a 50:50 mafia and townie split with no PMs for players (only PMs will be between mod and the players). Potential rules below, I will try to rough out a more concrete rule thing this weekend.
  • 50/50 mafia and town split.
  • Every person playing gets a PM with their role from the mod. Only PMing 'allowed' is between the players and the moderator, and should only be for the night voting.
  • Day lynch = everyone votes like normal.
  • Night kill = all the mafia vote, but they're all in separate PMs, so the 'blind majority' is who gets killed. If there is a tie, nobody dies during the night. This could potentially drag the game out in the beginning.
  • Mafia and townies have an 'investigator' to identify if someone is 'the same'.
  • There are two doctors, one for each side, but they don't know who is mafia or townie either. So you might have a mafia doctor saving a townie.
  • Will flesh out more solid rules as I see if one side is too overbalanced.
If nobody is interested in the above, I suggest another round of mafia with the trigger in place (obviously, a new trigger will be chosen by mod). Who's in?

@DuranDuran, @vhab49_PE, @Dothracki PE, @beccabun PE, @NikR_PE, @harshaPEAZ, @txjennah PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @MadamPirate PE, @RBHeadge PE, @BlueBlueprint_PE, @EyehatethePEexam PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @SaltySteve PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Roarbark, @blybrook PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @civilrobot, @leggo PE, and @chart94

...did I forget anyone?

OKAY.

NEW THINGS: Will attempt a 50:50 mafia and townie split with no PMs for players (only PMs will be between mod and the players). Potential rules below, I will try to rough out a more concrete rule thing this weekend.
  • Every person playing gets a PM with their role from the mod. Only PMing 'allowed' is between the players and the moderator, and should only be for the night voting.
  • Night kill = all the mafia vote, but they're all in separate PMs, so the 'blind majority' is who gets killed. If there is a tie, nobody dies during the night. This could potentially drag the game out in the beginning.
  • Mafia and townies have an 'investigator' to identify if someone is 'the same'.
  • There are two doctors, one for each side, but they don't know who is mafia or townie either. So you might have a mafia doctor saving a townie.
If nobody is interested in the above, I suggest another round of mafia with the trigger in place (obviously, a new trigger will be chosen by mod). Who's in?

@DuranDuran, @vhab49_PE, @Dothracki PE, @beccabun PE, @NikR_PE, @harshaPEAZ, @txjennah PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @MadamPirate PE, @RBHeadge PE, @BlueBlueprint_PE, @EyehatethePEexam PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @SaltySteve PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Roarbark, @blybrook PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @civilrobot, @leggo PE, and @chart94

...did I forget anyone?
Can you put my name in the middle of the list? I don't like being first or last on the list. It makes people more likely to vote for me.

...structural PVC is not the wave of the future. I just like pulling @vhab49_PE's leg.
I prefer legos.
OKAY.

...did I forget anyone?
Also in

OKAY.

...did I forget anyone?
Sure.

@JayKay PE I'm in.

FYI all, stating this now so it doesn't look sus when it happens: results probably drop next week so I may be a little distracted for a couple days. And I'm going to be off-comms for work stuff next Thursday afternoon.

I'm still invested in CFB, but been frustrating obviously the past decade (at least). I root for the Titans, but I'm kind of "new" to being a Titans fan. We've only lived in the area (just south of Nashville) for 5 years, before that Raleigh/Knightdale, but I grew up in Knoxville (parents still live there, so visit often). I used to just root for whomever P Manning played for (Colts/Broncos), but now it's the Titans.

Back