EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well by this point the town was clueless. Every night they would lynch someone and every morning someone still woke up dead.( Not sure how you wake up dead) anyways the town was fed up. They decide to all meet at police station which was eerily quiet. @NikR opens up the debates and points to @RBHeadge PE he shouts he must be the ringleader. Every night when are close to getting rid of him, go with someone else and yet someone still dies! This ends now adds @leggo PE I lost my best friend @vhab49_PE and @JayKay0914 that’s enough!! @Audi driver, P.E. Pipes up and shouts I don’t know what we are yelling about!!!! @jean15paul cuts him off and yells we want blood!!! We want injustice I mean justice!!! Kill the Arby’s dude!!! 

@RBHeadge PE tried to back away but gets trapped by the jail bars behind him, no no he proclaims I’m innocent I tell you!! He somehow manages to weasel his way out of the police station and starts running towards his business ironically an Arby’s franchise. He tries to hide in the kitchen which turned out to be a poor choice. @Roarbark is waiting there and thrusts a knife into @RBHeadge PE. By now the rest catch up and they chant slice the fish slice the fish!!!! And as they are finishing their sandwiches they disperse. @RBHeadge PE was lynched by the town.

@jean15paul walks down the steps into the speakeasy with @Audi driver, P.E.. They walk over to the velvet table where @leggo PE has poured out several scotches and lights a Cuban cigar. She begins to cackle and laugh maniacally. @jean15paul And @Audi driver, P.E. join her and they all grab a glass, raise them in triumph and proclaim the town is ours!!!!! 

The mafia took over like al Capone took over Chicago in the 1920s

Well by this point the town was clueless. Every night they would lynch someone and every morning someone still woke up dead.( Not sure how you wake up dead) anyways the town was fed up. They decide to all meet at police station which was eerily quiet. @NikR opens up the debates and points to @RBHeadge PE he shouts he must be the ringleader. Every night when are close to getting rid of him, go with someone else and yet someone still dies! This ends now adds @leggo PE I lost my best friend @vhab49_PE and @JayKay0914 that’s enough!! @Audi driver, P.E. Pipes up and shouts I don’t know what we are yelling about!!!! @jean15paul cuts him off and yells we want blood!!! We want injustice I mean justice!!! Kill the Arby’s dude!!! 

@RBHeadge PE tried to back away but gets trapped by the jail bars behind him, no no he proclaims I’m innocent I tell you!! He somehow manages to weasel his way out of the police station and starts running towards his business ironically an Arby’s franchise. He tries to hide in the kitchen which turned out to be a poor choice. @Roarbark is waiting there and thrusts a knife into @RBHeadge PE. By now the rest catch up and they chant slice the fish slice the fish!!!! And as they are finishing their sandwiches they disperse. @RBHeadge PE was lynched by the town.
So was he mafia?

Back