EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This.  Of course, typically after 5 cocktails, I am at the point where I don't care if I can tell... I just gotta go.

But not really, cause drunk men tend to pee on the seat.  ew.

Also, not tying to lump all of you together.  I've found drunk ladies have the same issue.  I mean, my squat game is strong these days, but not that good after 5 cocktails.

Also, TMI.  You are welcome.
I am, I feel, one of the few people who just slams that ass down on that seat (after looking, of course).  I'm not going to attempt to squat in 4+inch heels.  Who the fuck do I think I am?

I have walked into men's rooms before at some of the clubs/restaurants I've gone to.  Especially when it's something dumb like, "pitcher/catcher" or one that had a fucking mermaid or centaur.  And I was like, "Fuck yeah, horses!" before getting an eyefull. 

I am, I feel, one of the few people who just slams that ass down on that seat (after looking, of course).  I'm not going to attempt to squat in 4+inch heels.  Who the fuck do I think I am?

I have walked into men's rooms before at some of the clubs/restaurants I've gone to.  Especially when it's something dumb like, "pitcher/catcher" or one that had a fucking mermaid or centaur.  And I was like, "Fuck yeah, horses!" before getting an eyefull. 
Nah, most of the time I utilize the seat.  In mens rooms, I try really hard not to. And I don't even wear 4" heels.  

Soooo um, has anyone figured out if there are two or three mafia members? I haven't. If there are three, that's not good for us townies. Heck, if there are two, that not particularly good for us townies either.

Soooo um, has anyone figured out if there are two or three mafia members? I haven't. If there are three, that's not good for us townies. Heck, if there are two, that not particularly good for us townies either.
Well, mafia figured out how many members there were pretty fast.  

Back