EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
source.gif

Sorry I made you all trust me!! I shouldn't have been trustworthy, and fully realize I never will be again in this game. Oh well.

#worthit

#mafiawins

Sorry I made you all trust me!! I shouldn't have been trustworthy, and fully realize I never will be again in this game. Oh well.

#worthit

#mafiawins
To be fair, I knew one of you was dirty, and I knew it was not me or JayKay, so I took our group convo to just JayKay and I... although at that point we were both eliminated.   :(

I'm still kinda in shock how things went. So many people suspected me, and I'm not sure why. I can really only chalk it up to not having been mafia in previous rounds. I was practically killed off and then everyone changed their votes too!  If I've learned anything it's that I really just really do not know how to play this game. It seems like sheer dumb luck that I didn't get killed this round.

I'm still kinda in shock how things went. So many people suspected me, and I'm not sure why. I can really only chalk it up to not having been mafia in previous rounds. I was practically killed off and then everyone changed their votes too!  If I've learned anything it's that I really just really do not know how to play this game. It seems like sheer dumb luck that I didn't get killed this round.
I suspected you because you kept insisting that you have no idea how to play the game. In previous rounds you weren’t so vocal about it.

I suspected you because you kept insisting that you have no idea how to play the game. In previous rounds you weren’t so vocal about it.
Well, I'm pretty sure I was then too. Maybe not quite as vocal but... I STILL don't really know how to play this game. I know y'all probably still don't believe me but I vote and hope.

Back