EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was you. 😢
@Roarbark is waiting there and thrusts a knife into @RBHeadge PE.
Not too surprised. Dang though @chart94 You put blood on my hands even when I'm a normal townie. 

Sorry, everyone. Should have stuck with Audi. My outburst cost us the game.
That's definitely what changed my mind. His reaction (Though probably due to other things) didn't help. I'm not a big fan of using screenshots as "evidence" in these games either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what made me choose to react was the fact that he reached out to me right at the beginning of the game. He did something similar in a previous round, having been Mafia.

That, and i’m seriously lacking mental cognizance, due to having a 3-week old infant sleeping in our room.

If I had been smart, I would have either stuck with Audi or changed my vote to jean.

I think what made me choose to react was the fact that he reached out to me right at the beginning of the game. He did something similar in a previous round, having been Mafia.

If I had been smart omniescent, I would have either stuck with Audi or changed my vote to jean.
FTFY

If I had been smart, I would have either stuck with Audi or changed my vote to jean.
I had a meeting right before vote time, so I didn't get to participate, but I had a 3 person voting block bloc ready to potentially jump in on Audi. That day's lynching didn't go at all how I expected.

Back