EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm but a mere servant doing EB bidding. You guys decide how you want that voting rule to go and I'll implement it. My vote would be the randomizer though.

I think I'll need the role descriptions if someone could send them to me.

@RBHeadge PE@squaretaper LIT AF PE@ChebyshevII PE,  @chart94,  @LyceeFruit PE@Roarbark@txjennah PE@Dothracki@blybrook PE@NikR_PE@MadamPirate PE@Unintended Max, P.E. , @Road Guy , @JayKay PE.

AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN. 

I stole that list from JKs last call for players cause I don't have a good feel for whos still active, tag anyone else that you think might be interested. Start Tuesday with the new vote requirements?

Confirmed Players

@tj_PE

@rebecca1

@DuranDuran

@vhab49_PE

@jean15paul_PE
In

@RBHeadge PE@squaretaper LIT AF PE@ChebyshevII PE,  @chart94,  @LyceeFruit PE@Roarbark@txjennah PE@Dothracki@blybrook PE@NikR_PE@MadamPirate PE@Unintended Max, P.E. , @Road Guy , @JayKay PE.

AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN. 

I stole that list from JKs last call for players cause I don't have a good feel for whos still active, tag anyone else that you think might be interested. Start Tuesday with the new vote requirements?

Confirmed Players

@tj_PE

@rebecca1

@DuranDuran

@vhab49_PE

@jean15paul_PE
Sure I’ll play 

What is this?
We start a game and people are divided into townies (the good guys) and mafia (obvs, the bad guys).  There is a cop, who can kinda tell who is evil or not, and a doctor, who usually does nothing and is killed the first day or two.  We have to vote to kill people during the day and the mafia kills people at night.

Great team building exercise and sometimes there is a story line!

We start a game and people are divided into townies (the good guys) and mafia (obvs, the bad guys).  There is a cop, who can kinda tell who is evil or not, and a doctor, who usually does nothing and is killed the first day or two.  We have to vote to kill people during the day and the mafia kills people at night.

Great team building exercise and sometimes there is a story line!
Ditto.  Also, @EyehatethePEexam below is a link to a quick and easy guide on how to detect mafia (courtesy of @RBHeadge PE).

https://engineerboards.com/topic/33851-eb-mafia/?do=findComment&comment=7570189

Last edited by a moderator:
Perpetual spam thread.
giphy.gif

Back