EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The voting analysis comes down to a couple of people:  @NikR_PE and @LyceeFruit PE

1.  Lycee voted for Duran on Day 3 immediately after Duran voted for RBH.  Kind of obvious so at the same time questionable.  If I were mafia I wouldn't have done this.

2.  Day 4:  @MadamPirate PE votes against @chart94 to make it a tie between her and Chart.  This confirms Chart as Townie, since it wouldn't make sense to create a 2-way tie between mafia members.  

3.  Also Day 4:  @MadamPirate PE had a chance to create a tie between herself and @NikR_PE, @chart94 or @ChebyshevII PE.  

Scenario if Nik is mafia:  MP votes with Nik to create the tie, with Chart, which is what happened.  MP lost the tie-breaker, but this creates a visible alliance between her and Nik, so Nik is probably not mafia.  

Scenario if Lycee is mafia:  MP could vote for Cheby, but this would create a visible alliance, so she chooses to vote for Chart instead.

Scenario if Chart is mafia:  Unlikely.  See #2.  

Scenario if Cheby is mafia:  Could have easily changed his vote to Chart on Day 4 to save MadamP, but he didn't, so this makes @ChebyshevII PE more likely a townie.

I'm a confirmed townie.

@JayKay PE I vote for @LyceeFruit PE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back