EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@rebecca1 I don't know your play style so let me ask you a question. Can you tell me your thoughts on how the vote went last night? Anything stand out to you as off?

@MadamPirate PE you've been awfully quiet today. What's your read on the situation?

I haven't got much at the moment but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that @DuranDuran is in my Town lean list cause I feel like even if the RNG had selected him for a special role that JK would have rerolled him out of respect for him testing on Tuesday.

@rebecca1 I don't know your play style so let me ask you a question. Can you tell me your thoughts on how the vote went last night? Anything stand out to you as off?
As a new player, I'm still figuring out everyone's style, so as wrong as this thought process might be, the first vote is just putting feelers out there. I kind of figured me voting at the last minute would be the most "off" thing.

I haven't got much at the moment but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that @DuranDuran is in my Town lean list cause I feel like even if the RNG had selected him for a special role that JK would have rerolled him out of respect for him testing on Tuesday.
The only rolls I have are biscuit and belly.

The only rolls I have are biscuit and belly.
Here, help yerself to a Biscuit.

50668741412_1cb4b42045_h.jpg

Back