EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for a new round and @Roarbarkyou said you liked me 😭😭😭😭😭
In @Roarbark's defense. He initially was suspicious that @JayKay PE was the cop based on something she said, not realizing that she wasn't even playing. So he had to pivot to someone else. You the next closest person. 😆

Lol. I investigated you 1st because you gave a long explanation why you would be less active. But somehow it looked like an attempt to keep you off the radar.

did I? I don't remember this at all
Oh the hurricane.

I never said I was going to be less active. I was just explaining why I wasn't on the board for almost a week. I thought people might have been worried about me.

I don't think I even knew I was mafia at the time.

There's always stuff like that going on, and @LyceeFruit PE genuinely was having a bad day.  That's what makes the game fun.  You never know who is really distracted IRL or not lol.  You'll hear things like:

"I'm starting a new job."

"I'm looking for a new job."

"I'm studying for the PE."

"I'm driving cross-country to meet my gf and I have no cell service."

"There's a hurricane in Nebraska and my internet didn't come back on until 5 mins after voting ended, even though I've been on EB Hangouts for the past 3 hours."
I resemble that last one...

And the third one, sort of, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for a new round and @Roarbarkyou said you liked me 😭😭😭😭😭
 💕That's why I chose you 🧡, I wanted my fleet to be closer to yours. I knew you would call this out 🙃. 

In @Roarbark's defense. He initially was suspicious that @JayKay PE was the cop based on something she said, not realizing that she wasn't even playing. So he had to pivot to someone else. You the next closest person. 😆
Thank you for defending my underhandedness. But yeah I was 95% sure JayKay was the cop. Nearly sent the royal Navy after an imaginary ship. 

Definitely some luck on our side this time. @RBHeadge PE really cool storytelling medium you've pioneered with the gifs. Thanks for modding!

Edit: I have so many regrets attaching this video to my post. It will not stop posting.  :(  

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, I can post again!

Though I'm willing to mod next game. Who's in?
I'm in.

@MadamPirate PE wonder how you'll kill me with a woodchipper this time 
I propose we don't woodchip @LyceeFruit PE anymore. At least until the second Annual EB Mafia Christmas round... looks at calendar next month

Oh the hurricane.

I never said I was going to be less active. I was just explaining why I wasn't on the board for almost a week. I thought people might have been worried about me.

I don't think I even knew I was mafia at the time.
This is how I read your message. And yes we were concerned.

Thank you for defending my underhandedness. But yeah I was 95% sure JayKay was the cop. Nearly sent the royal Navy after an imaginary ship. 
I considered not reminding you that @JayKay PE wasn't playing. I had a story in mind where the navy tried to ambush an NPC and failed miserably.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.1 KB
  • image.png
    image.png
    3.5 KB
  • 20201105_193544.jpg
    20201105_193544.jpg
    560.6 KB
I propose we don't woodchip @LyceeFruit PE anymore. At least until the second Annual EB Mafia Christmas round... looks at calendar next month
*cries in mod*

I can attempt to mod that round, if no one minds/cares.  I should actually be at home in NY, so if it starts on 12/16 I can go all out if we get a huge group again.  I've been wanting to do a fairytale/quest story for a while...

Also, @MadamPirate PE, I'm in next round.  Might not be as active, since evening work is starting again, but I'll try and work it out.

Back