EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RBHeadge PE I also vote for @jean15paul_PE because I love a bandwagon
😲 I feel attacked!!!

BandwagonEffect_September2019_BackgroundArticle-1.jpg

Earlier, Roarbark said:

"Day 1 votes assumed randomDay 2 votes late swing to chart by @MadamPirate PE and @txjennah PE.People in danger before this were  Chart, Vhab, Jean, MadamP, and Lycee. Day 3 Late swing to Square by @jean15paul_PE@CUniverse@txjennah PEPeople in danger of being lynched before this swing were Jean, Rebecca, CUniverse."

Common person who voted "last minute" was @txjennah PE. Common person on chopping block was @jean15paul_PE

Either of you have any comments?

Election meme Video! Dno if this will actually load or not. 

View attachment 19299

Last edited by a moderator:
Current vote:

@jean15paul_PE: 2 (MP, rebecca)

@MadamPirate PE: 1 (jean)

@CUniverse: 1 (lycee)

Earlier, Roarbark said:

"Day 1 votes assumed randomDay 2 votes late swing to chart by @MadamPirate PE and @txjennah PE.People in danger before this were  Chart, Vhab, Jean, MadamP, and Lycee. Day 3 Late swing to Square by @jean15paul_PE@CUniverse@txjennah PEPeople in danger of being lynched before this swing were Jean, Rebecca, CUniverse."

Common person who voted "last minute" was @txjennah PE. Common person on chopping block was @jean15paul_PE

Either of you have any comments?

Election meme Video! Dno if this will actually load or not. 

View attachment 19299
All I know is that I'm not mafia, so I do this to save my own skin and hope we get lucky.

@RBHeadge PE I change my vote to @CUniverse

My EB is giving me all sorts of weird messages and errors when I try to post/edit posts. Something's up. Keep tacking my video on each post too... 

@RBHeadge PE I vote for @CUniverse as well...

Edit: Trying to remove this damn video, but it won't go away, holy mackerel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back