EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I would rather wait until we have 15+ players vs starting a new round in the next day or so.  

Random thought:  Sometime during the first week of December, maybe someone could mod a game based on @tj_PE and @JayKay PE's road trip.  Two yankees venturing into the deep south.  Maybe a "Thelma and Louise" and "Deliverance" combo theme?

@jean15paul_PE I feel that 😢
But @MadamPirate PE I'm out this week, will be "out of office" on Thurs/Friday. Good luck everyone!

Edit: Does anyone know who I should talk to to get help for this video posting issue? (Every time I post on this forum, it attaches a video that I attached one one post a few pages back. I have to edit to remove, and it does NOT cooperate - hard to select, and overwrites my copy/paste when I delete it. Overall weird forum behavior.)

Last edited by a moderator:
But @MadamPirate PE I'm out this week, will be "out of office" on Thurs/Friday. Good luck everyone!

Edit: Does anyone know who I should talk to to get help for this video posting issue? (Every time I post on this forum, it attaches a video that I attached one one post a few pages back. I have to edit to remove, and it does NOT cooperate - hard to select, and overwrites my copy/paste when I delete it. Overall weird forum behavior.)
Next time you try posting, can you click on the video and see if there's a "clear previous post/data" option?  

are you able to go your your list of attachments and delete it?

image.png

View attachment 19337

I didn't actually even do either of those things yet. But it's gone.
giphy.gif

Back