CA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tested Pomona. Definitely seemed to be over 1,000 there. However my table partner didn't show so I got the entire table to myself.

Felt bad for a guy sitting a few rows behind me, either due NCEES's fault or his own, he was signed up for the wrong test. Proctor told him there was nothing they could do and he had to take the test he was given.

Sacramento - There were at least a couple hundred people in my room and there were at least three rooms. So I would estimate anywhere from 500 to 1,000 in total.

I tested Pomona. Definitely seemed to be over 1,000 there. However my table partner didn't show so I got the entire table to myself.

Felt bad for a guy sitting a few rows behind me, either due NCEES's fault or his own, he was signed up for the wrong test. Proctor told him there was nothing they could do and he had to take the test he was given.
WTF? Wonder if that dude passed. So prob 3k plus folks in CA

San Mateo here. I was on row 2 facing a wall so I wasn't looking at everyone but when I stood up and turned around to go use the restroom I literally got dizzy looking at how far back behind me the tables went.

Also in San Mateo. I was in the middle rows and I think I had row 45 or something like that? We easily had 500 test takers, if not more.

San Mateo here. I was on row 2 facing a wall so I wasn't looking at everyone but when I stood up and turned around to go use the restroom I literally got dizzy looking at how far back behind me the tables went.

Also in San Mateo. I was in the middle rows and I think I had row 45 or something like that? We easily had 500 test takers, if not more.
Yea when we were standing in line to go in the guy behind me was PE #500 something so at least 5-600.

Yea when we were standing in line to go in the guy behind me was PE #500 something so at least 5-600.

Now that you mention it, I think I had seat 430 or so. If I was in the middle, we must have had 1000+.

Now that you mention it, I think I had seat 430 or so. If I was in the middle, we must have had 1000+.

But if you were at the beggining, you might have had 100,000+ :eyebrows:

Maybe the numbers were all even or something like that? I think you guys are making some pretty big assumptions. Not sure if you can use the seat numbers to gauge the number of people in the room at this point.

Maybe the numbers were all even or something like that? I think you guys are making some pretty big assumptions. Not sure if you can use the seat numbers to gauge the number of people in the room at this point.
I was #9 and was the first person on the second row. The row in front of me had 8 seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was #9 and was the first person on the second row. The row in front of me had 8 seats.

Ditto, all the seats around me were arranged in ascending numerical order.

Pomona definitely had 1,000- 1,500 people(All PE's,SE, GE). The place was completely occupied. The line for the food truck during lunch was really long.

i remember taking the EIT way back when in Pomona.. there was a motocross event going on at the same time...

i can still hear those damn motorcycles in my head...

:suicide1:

Last edited by a moderator:
BPELSG Facebook page just now:

"Are you following us on Facebook & Twitter? We are preparing exam results as quickly as we are able and will notify you via email and Social Media when results are released!"

So probably not today.

Why can't they just give us a day at this point? I haven't done much of anything at work since Friday because I keep checking the website. Why is it such a secret? I don't get it. I know they said by the 29th, but I'm sure they could give a better estimate than that.

Someone comment and ask if there's any chance we get them today or can we get back to focusing on work for the day!

Someone comment and ask if there's any chance we get them today or can we get back to focusing on work for the day!
Rahul, we strive for "5 out of 5" stars. what may we do for you - besides releasing the results right now?

Did this is what they said

Rahul, we strive for "5 out of 5" stars. what may we do for you - besides releasing the results right now?

Did this is what they said

Looking on the page, it looks like Rahul rated them 1 out of 5 on facebook. Now the reply from BPELS makes more sense!

Back