CA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand, they said in a FB comment that they have to review the exams, isn't that what NCEES already did? What exactly does the state board do before allowing NCEES to release exam results that they've had since last week?

• Julia Vantress Any chance of them being released today? smile emoticon My level of distraction at work hinges on it!
    9 · 23 mins

• 11056089_10104791366075871_998516075914203979_n.jpg

Diane Gatza Productivity and billable hours are way down today...you're the only one who can save us BPELS!
    1 · 6 mins

• The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and GeologistsWe appreciate your patience, but this work takes time - so many exams to review (More than 25% of all exams nationwide were taken in CA)!

This tells us nothing!!! I don't think anyone would be that upset if they just said "we have a lot of exams to process we will release scores on Friday". But the ambiguity is killing me!

I don't understand, they said in a FB comment that they have to review the exams, isn't that what NCEES already did? What exactly does the state board do before allowing NCEES to release exam results that they've had since last week?
Totally agree. Typical governmental BS. No added value here.

It is typical government BS, I've had enough of it working with folks from various city governments. However, if anybody is reading this and calling them about the results please know that you're only delaying this process, they're getting a lot of these useless calls, I don't want them to have any more excuses to push this off until next week.

All this waiting is going to make it so much worse if I end up failing :bag:
Yup, I've been spazzing out all over the office about it. If I fail, everyone will know right away. Why can't they just tell us if it will be today or not? I've got things to do!

Also, notice that all the other results threads have gone quiet because they have all received results or gone home for the day. We are being tortured over here! I should have stayed in Ohio!

Also, notice that all the other results threads have gone quiet because they have all received results or gone home for the day. We are being tortured over here! I should have stayed in Ohio!
What about HI?

Thanks, I'm thinking Friday at the earliest for the results. Tuesday 6/2 would not surprise me at all however

Thanks, I'm thinking Friday at the earliest for the results. Tuesday 6/2 would not surprise me at all however

Since the board said they were trying to release results by Friday, I doubt they are going to release after that date. Can you imagine all the calls they would get on Friday and Monday if they didn't release on par with what they said?

Back