CA seismic tests results March 2023

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @kthubbard I'm hoping for this Wednesday since last month's results were released on a wednesday but that may be too optimistic. But definitely before next weekend

Are we thinking results could drop today?? I took seismic on the 25th and I don't think it went too well for me, but I'm hoping I got lucky.

For those waiting for the surveying exam results I did a quick and dirty study of the past results being released based on these forums. I found on average, results were released:

- 8.75 days into the month
- 6.33 business days into the month
- Fridays most common

In general results are reported via email early in the morning (2AM-4AM). It still might come today or tomorrow (mostly likely), but could come as late as Wednesday.

Where do you see your past result? I took my seismic exam in 2020, do I need to manually import that ?
oh might have been a different system. I had submitted my PE application online and once I log in, I there's a hyperlink on "Exam Eligible" under the status column and there's an "Exams" tab which shows if I have passed the exams I've taken.

I had to use these forums to figure out when results were released. I only went back to January 2022 exam, but I was only missing (2) months from the data.

What does everyone’s status say next to their test on BPELSG Connect? I’m a little worried that mine says exam eligible still. I had a little glitch at the end of my test and am concerned that may have caused a problem

Back