CA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed transportation Louisiana. Now just waiting seismic and surveying. Usually in morning 6am the release results. So they want u to have a bad day from the start.

I'm only waiting for the Seismic and Surveying exams (passed main 8hr previously for my TX license). I'm guessing Seismic and Surveying will be sent out after all the main exams. Which sucks.

Mine was also first try - Construction. Someone told me it was easy and had a high pass rate. I didn't realize until like yesterday that it has the lowest pass rate. I AM SO HAPPY I DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN!

I passed the 8 hour structural, atleast I don't have to study that vast course again. Congrats to everyone, good luck to others who didn't. Keep grinding!

Which is coming out first... The email from the board about survey / seismic or the update to the license page?

Our records are currently being updated. Please check later.

This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: MAY-26-2015

Congrats! NakedOrangie, do you know when seismic and surveying coming out? I live outside cali, any inside news, lol.

Congrats! NakedOrangie, do you know when seismic and surveying coming out? I live outside cali, any inside news, lol.

Usually the 8-hour and seismic/surveying release around the same time. I would expect the seismic/surveying to get released today!

Back