CA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the PE exam a couple of times and on average, the results were released 40 days from the date of the exam. I think you guys should find out this week for sure. Hope this helps ;)

We should set up a rotating schedule and call the BPELSG every 20 minutes from a different phone number so they'll post the darn thing.
So by your logic, they've got them ready to go and are deliberately holding them? Because that benefits the board how? And they won't release them unless you guys call and nag them?

That's pretty absurd even for this board......

We should set up a rotating schedule and call the BPELSG every 20 minutes from a different phone number so they'll post the darn thing.
So by your logic, they've got them ready to go and are deliberately holding them? Because that benefits the board how? And they won't release them unless you guys call and nag them?

That's pretty absurd even for this board......
Absurd. Yes. Most astute!

Last update now says May 26th. I'm still not listed, but hopefully that doesn't mean anything...

For all you people waiting in California for results, at least you aren't in Texas 2 hours ahead twiddling your thumbs waiting for BPELSG to even open.

austinengineer I'm sitting in Louisiana doing the same! And then freaking out at home until 7 PM waiting on them to close for the day....not being listed doesn't mean anything they haven't added any new license numbers. Last license number is 83,846 so once #83,847 goes up then we will know that they have added someone.

Last update now says May 26th. I'm still not listed, but hopefully that doesn't mean anything...

For all you people waiting in California for results, at least you aren't in Texas 2 hours ahead twiddling your thumbs waiting for BPELSG to even open.
Same here man, here from ATX waiting for all 3 of them!

The last Spring PE exam in California was April 11, 2014. For this cycle, results were released on Friday May 23. That is exactly 6 weeks from the day of the exam. Results were via email beginning at 6 am on that Friday. By the same analogy, six weeks from April 17 this time around, is May 29th.

The last Spring PE exam in California was April 11, 2014. For this cycle, results were released on Friday May 23. That is exactly 6 weeks from the day of the exam. Results were via email beginning at 6 am on that Friday. By the same analogy, six weeks from April 17 this time around, is May 29th.
Yes, yes, you are correct. But the state specific exams were released the Thursday before...

You gotta have faith! Looking at last April, the results were released the 4th day after they had received them from NCEES. October was the 2nd day. Today is the 4th workday that they've had them so I'm holding out faith that they'll be released. My guess is within the next 2 hours! :waiting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love that too so that I can get back to work but sadly I don't believe that there is any correlation. Plus the BPELSG twitter and FB are silent

Who here tested at Pomona? There were a lot of people there. Probably more than 1,000. How many testing sites are in CA? Are they all that packed?

San Mateo here. I was on row 2 facing a wall so I wasn't looking at everyone but when I stood up and turned around to go use the restroom I literally got dizzy looking at how far back behind me the tables went.

Back