Looking to buy 2024 CA Seismic/ Survey material for exam soon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Structuralboy

Reaction score
Please comment or respond, if you have material for these exams that you're looking to sell or share.

Especially if you have AEI workbooks, Practice Sheets, Hiner, etc.

#2024 CA Seismic/ Survey material

I have these materials, which were the only source for me to pass the exams for sale:
Seismic:
-Hiner SDR review book
- ASCE 7-16 (all important chapters)
- IBC (All important chapters )
-PPI prep courses

Surveying:
CSRW Reza Mahallati

I have CPESR 2024 new version (brand new) and Reza Mahallati 2022 version (slightly highlighted) which are the only material I used to pass January 2024 exam (good for the updated test plan). If you haven't gotten any books for Surveying.

It will be $80 plus shipping cost.

Attachments

• CPESR.jpg
    CPESR.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Reza.jpg
    Reza.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
We can offer you 1 book @ 50% off from our website, we have top rated Surveying course. Most people who study from our book material pass the exam.

Pick your book from our website and let us know: passpe.com

1 book at 50% discount* limited time!!! Let us know.

I have Seismic material: ASCE 7-16, IBC 2021, AEI practice exams, Hiner workbook, Hiner practice exams.

Local pickup only (Sacramento area).

I have CPESR 2024 new version (brand new) and Reza Mahallati 2022 version (slightly highlighted) which are the only material I used to pass January 2024 exam (good for the updated test plan). If you haven't gotten any books for Surveying.

How much for only the Reza book? Also, are you local to Sacramento?

I am selling pdf version of AEI CBT simulated practice exam book (includes 3 practice exams and solutions) and cheat sheet for $30. Text 714-944-9022 if interested!

Im interested. Is the ASCE and IBC 2021 from Hiners class. Do you have other handouts.

How much and where in Sac please. thanx
The ASCE and IBC I have are the original, full textbooks that you will need for the Exam, and also refer to in Hiner's class. I can do these one's for $150 (excellent condition). I can discuss the location through private message if you're interested in buying.

are they sold? Does the CPESR have practice problems in the workbook?

Are they sold? Does the CPESR have practice problems?

Back