CA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do we refresh so much if we know the results are probably not coming out until Thursday? BPELSG said as much already. But yes, I am refreshing and checking as much as the next person

Ya, productivity has gone down big time, specially reading engineering board every 10 mins for an update, refreshing NCEES website, license look up on CA board just in case if you can see your name. This is ridiculous!

We should set up a rotating schedule and call the BPELSG every 20 minutes from a different phone number so they'll post the darn thing.

What will be the seismic and surveying score? Will it be also pass or fail? And also if you fail, will they give u diagnostic result to show u how I did or what? I don't have much info about these 2 exams.

What's the cut off score roughly out of 55 ?

Waiting on Civil Water&Resources, Surveying and Seismic. 1st attempt at all 3. Would become 2nd PE in small company of 15 people. Right now only the owner is a PE. Most likely raise would come with passing.

I think they send diagnostic by mail. I don't gain as much by passing as I would lose by failing. Everybody I work with knows I took this test, I make everybody's life easier since I'll be able to sign off on some P&ID's and such if I pass.

Awaiting Civil-Structural as well as CA Seismic & Surveying. As far as what's riding on it....pretty much just the next 6 months of my life!

Seismic and surveying results are sent by email, there's another thread further down that's specifically for the CA state specific exams. The diagnostic is attached to the results and is EXTREMELY generic. They'll tell you if you got marginal, proficient, deficient on the five/six content areas but that's about it.

Some may already be using it, but you can download something called refresh monkey and it will refresh a website at a specific interval instead of having to constantly press F5. My NCEES page may have been refreshed every 5 seconds since last Thursday.....may have....

The PE License look up page is crawling..... hope it is them updating it.

The license look up page is crawling since morning. I have been checking that every 5 mins.

I am not looking forward to fingerprinting if I fail this time around. Everyone here has seen the new fingerprinting mandate for new and refile candidates starting in June?

I am not looking forward to fingerprinting if I fail this time around. Everyone here has seen the new fingerprinting mandate for new and refile candidates starting in June?
yes, that totally sucks. that's just more fees we have to pay. great

:sharkattack:

Latest posts

Back