CA Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks NakedOrangie for the info. I guess we should let board people have morning coffee now.

Passed Civil-Structural...1st time..yeay :)

I think I might just crossed over the cut off line. I did all the morning questions, but couldn't do all afternoon structural depth questions, especially related to codes and stuff.

I also had my PhD defense on March 27, so it was really busy time for me. I think my graduate studies gave me edge in solving theoretical questions, but I had zero knowledge of codes related questions.

I took SchoolOfPE online review course, which I think was really good, and it helped me get acquainted with problems that I had never seen before as part of my graduate studies. Apart from the hours I put in for SchoolOfPE (around 70 hrs), I would've done 50-60 hrs at max. I did not do any highlighting or tabbing in the books I possessed (SPE notes, CERM and codes). I used index of books extensively, and it might have helped me get alteast 3-4 problems correct.

Passed Civil WRE!!! First time taker. Took the EET course (Breadth and Depth) and cannot thank them enough for the work they put into making that course so comprehensive.

Yes, for CA Civil PE, you need to pass all three tests. The 8 hour, Surveying and Seismic.

Back