Bad advice to previous poster

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.....I seem to remember a particular home spun remedy that apparently has been used in households for many many years...............hookers and blow.

The crazy ex (who is friggin hot) crawled back and wants to try again. What shoud I do?

Depends on where the ex falls on the hot vs. crazy matrix:

iu

I'm tired and can't keep my eyes open at my desk. What should I do?

images

I have 6 weeks to do 4 months worth of work, how do I get motivated?

Do nothing for 2 weeks, and then "accomplish" 1 month worth of work per week. All while drinking whiskey.

I can't afford to buy a place here. How can I do better to grow my savings quickly?

Pursue contract killing and take the occasional side job(s) when needed.  Or move to WI....LOL.

How do I get my lab testing done and write technical publications at the same time?

Plagiarism will really cut down on your writing time.

Should I cancel my flight to the west coast or risk snow delays?

Nah.....fly out and call Candy and Dee Lishus to hang out with you during your 'snow delay'.

I have to choose between dating or getting a new car......how do I decide?

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither, just rent hookers when needed.

Should I make my daughter practice her clarinet tonight, or let her go to band unprepared to learn a lesson about practice and dedication.

Don't tell her to practice, let her bomb/do terrible at band, then praise her and tell her she did a good job anyway.

What excuse should I use to get out of work early today?

Tell your boss you have chlamydia and suggest that he and his wife get tested.

What should I do about my snowblower running like crap.

Get on the wrong plane to Barbados. Oops. 

My MIL won't leave.  How do I get rid of her?

Get a divorce.

My whole body is sore beyond sore.  What can I do to get my muscles to stop hurting so much?

One word, Meth.

Should I get some field work done this morning?

NO, YOU SHOULD GET THE SPAM THREAD SHUT DOWN. OH WAIT.

Where should I yell at @matt267 PE next for getting the spam thread shut down?
Obviously every thread you can find, but especially really old ones that are pretty much totally irrelevant these days.

On Friday night, should I go rock climbing for a longtime friend's birthday, go to a beach bonfire for another friend's belated birthday celebration, or do both?

Do both of your friends, but wear protection.

Should I bust out of here early today or stay to help a co-worker with emergency equipment problems?

You should stay all weekend if necessary.

Should I help get the kids ready for bed, or just act like I'm busy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Get real busy - If ya know what I mean

My neighbor is not feeling well.   Should I help his wife?  

Back