April 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technically U(sic)GA also stole the Georgetown mascot and Green Bay logo. Literally just cheating through life. 😉

JK, just got the email. MN released at 4:03pm central.  Now I need to get the courage to check...
I was doubting me too... Actually left my computer at 4pm. Got a buzz on my phone while leaving work, pulled into a ditch and checked haha. After 24+ hours of continuous f5 hitting, this is what happened...

Last edited by a moderator:
18:15 Update: Added Minnesota, and SD is now waiting again, because who knows what's going on there?

1815.png

Don't get too excited Vikings fans, color scheme subject to change in the final version.

I was doubting me too... Actually left my computer at 4pm. Got a buzz on my phone while leaving work, pulled into a ditch and checked haha. After 24+ hours of continuous f5 hitting, this is what happened...
You've got to come back after the October, if only to troll the next round of test takers with that screen name!

18:15 Update: Added Minnesota, and SD is now waiting again, because who knows what's going on there?

View attachment 13215

Don't get too excited Vikings fans, color scheme subject to change in the final version.
I like the Vikings colors!!

I appreciate the change back to white for SD. I followed another poster's advice and signed up for the scanned mail. I'll check that in the AM to see if I have a letter being delivered... I sure hope I'm not waiting this long for a fail....

HI: Still nothing. 😬. Hairs are graying as we speak.

Also, didn't even notice RI wasn't filled in. 
I can relate my friend.

If I knew it was going to take this long to get an answer in the mail, I would have driven 10 hrs to Rapid City to pick it up in person.

HI: Still nothing. 😬. Hairs are graying as we speak.

Also, didn't even notice RI wasn't filled in. 
good lord, I'm sorry.  I was physically getting sick yesterday, after 72 straight hours of that stress, I can't imagine another day of it... godspeed RI board!

i took geo depth and failed with 51/80... what is the cut off score????  congratulations to people who passed this time. people who failed, dont worry we will pass next time.

please post your score!

View attachment 13215

FYI. SD is in the mail. I saw a scanned copy of the envelope online. Just waiting for mail delivery this afternoon.

i took geo depth and failed with 51/80... what is the cut off score????  congratulations to people who passed this time. people who failed, dont worry we will pass next time.

please post your score!
Check the other threads.  Thats not what this one is for.

I just check the NJ license verification and it had "complete" on Passed PE. Anyone know if this means i'm good or does it mean that they've just confirmed my score?

Regarding NJ...

after calling a few minutes ago to ask about the status of the results being reported, they said they would be out tomorrow by the end of the day.

Back