April 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people thought they found a backdoor to getting their results. Others have found it the last few cycles too, but it's a known error in the NJ system, and there was a least one false positive in the past.
What do you mean by known error?

I am a retaker.

Google "new jersey license login" - login then go to your checklist. About 30 mins ago when I was checking it had "Passed PE exam" - complete, with today's date. Nothing on NCEES website yet.
NJ is out-!

Checklist was right on Tuesday-!

Congrats to everyone else

Keep 

Depends. Based on email timestamp, and that it happened overnight for you,  HI may have beat NJ?

We don't have any reps from RI or MS. RI usually releases late though.
Keep us updated! I had a running bet with a family member. 

If

1. MS is out (but not represented) and
2. NJ beat us,

then I owe someone dinner. 

Keep 

Keep us updated! I had a running bet with a family member. 

If

1. MS is out (but not represented) and
2. NJ beat us,

then I owe someone dinner. 
  1. Unless someone from MS reports in, or another EB'er calls the MS board, we may not ever know when they released. Their license lookup system doesn't give that level of fidelity.
  2. I'm looking the timestamps and it appear the NJ beat you by a few minutes.
Is it an expensive dinner?

1. Unless someone from MS reports in, or another EB'er calls the MS board, we may not ever know when they released. Their license lookup system doesn't give that level of fidelity.
  2. I'm looking the timestamps and it appear the NJ beat you by a few minutes.
Is it an expensive dinner?
Knowing their taste, probably not bad. But I foolishly said "dad can come too".
I tried to contact MS for posterity/debt confirmation. Will let you know if I get anything useful.

Back