April 2021 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do i go to NJ State Checklist website??? is there a link for that? can someone explain how that works???
From the "Welcome to the Suck" thread

They are referring to the NJ DCA Checklist. You can log in and it has a list of all of your documents (fees, application status, references etc) and the dates they were received. I check this like a madman waiting for approval to sit. Rumor has it, sometimes they might input your pass into the system so it shows up in the checklist even before you are notified by NCEES/the State itself. It seems like it's random draw and there's no science to it.

It took them weeks, even a month or so after I got my pass email to update it for me.

https://newjersey.mylicense.com/eGov/Login.aspx

Programming note: The status and colors for Georgia and New Jersey are temporary and are meant mostly as notes for me for inclusion in the final map. Some, but certainly not all, people waiting might be able to learn if they passed just a little bit earlier in those States. The coloring here just gives them that tip to try to look. Just like in the past, it will be updated to whatever day the full release occurs but an asterisk/dagger/etc will be added to the final map.

They will release Monday for NJ . I called the board and my application lady person she said i fail and results will be sent to ncees on Monday... I'm going on vacation tomorrow so i really needed to know and have closure

Last edited:
They will release Monday for NJ . I called the board and my application lady person she said i fail and results will be sent to ncees on Monday... I'm flying to Florida tomorrow morning so at least I know now.
Was this for Jersey ? Sorry to hear that

They will release Monday for NJ . I called the board and my application lady person she said i fail and results will be sent to ncees on Monday... I'm going on vacation tomorrow so i really needed to know and have closure
What is the number you called on?

Just confirming the NJ Status. Coworker says there appears to be a limited release via DCA Checklist...his are not released but his buddy's were. Hope he passes or we're gonna have a looooong day on the links...

Just confirming the NJ Status. Coworker says there appears to be a limited release via DCA Checklist...his are not released but his buddy's were. Hope he passes or we're gonna have a looooong day on the links...
When I called they gave me a vague answer... (my checklist is glitching and doesn’t show my “passed PE exam line item or many other items”) I asked if my passed PE exam was marked complete and all I was told was that it has to be validated.

When I called they gave me a vague answer... (my checklist is glitching and doesn’t show my “passed PE exam line item or many other items”) I asked if my passed PE exam was marked complete and all I was told was that it has to be validated.
Yea - I suspect because there is no science to it. It's random who gets to see results this way. They're probably trained to deflect and that's one of their textbooked answers.

Back