April 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all. Waiting on NJ results here. Someone told me to check the NJ License Login, so I created my account and under the license check list it says "Passed PE Exam - Completed - MAY/15/19" but my NCEES page the results are still pending.

Can anyone confirm the validity of this as a passing result??

Hi all. Waiting on NJ results here. Someone told me to check the NJ License Login, so I created my account and under the license check list it says "Passed PE Exam - Completed - MAY/15/19" but my NCEES page the results are still pending.

Be cautiously optimistic... you don't want to get "Steve Harvey'd".

My checklist is still not updated. Did your checklist says PE verification or PE passed

image.png

Check out the NJ thread here:

I read through both the October and April 2018 results and 'cautiously optimistic' is the best way to put it.

Last edited by a moderator:
From CA. I received the NCEES email on Tuesday around 1030 am PST. I checked my account and I found out that I passed! Industrial & Systems. I’m wondering if the east coast heard my shouts of joy!!!im praising God for helping me pass!!

Back