April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone reached the stage where their heart skips a beat when their phone or computer makes the "new email" noise?
I'm at a classified meeting all week so luckily I can only subject myself to checking email at lunch and coffee break. Enforced phone-free time!

4am on the east coast. I had a dream I passed. I jolted awake like I was free falling and I haven't been able to go back to sleep for about an hour or so now. I seriously need these results!!!

4am on the east coast. I had a dream I passed. I jolted awake like I was free falling and I haven't been able to go back to sleep for about an hour or so now. I seriously need these results!!!
Had one of those a few weeks ago. I received a letter in the mail, my mom opened it, and said I passed LOL

Attachments

• giphy.webp
    342.4 KB · Views: 4
Today is day 33, which is probably the first realistic day for result release! 

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The window might be opening today, but that doesn't mean you should get your hopes up for it happening today.

In all of this, I am glad to be in Alabama.  From that historical release spreadsheet, AL seems to be one of the earliest.

BTW today is only day 33.

When I posted the above, I thought today was Thursday... wishful thinking I guess. I'm not even sure that we can say the window is opening today.

In all of this, I am glad to be in Alabama.  From that historical release spreadsheet, AL seems to be one of the earliest.
They seem to usually be the first state to release. I'm not sure if it alphabetical, regional, or regional and alphabetical?

But that also means that we scrutinize that post really hard.

They seem to usually be the first state to release. I'm not sure if it alphabetical, regional, or regional and alphabetical?

But that also means that we scrutinize that post really hard. 
I'll be sure to take an extra grainy photo just for y'all.

Back