April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked earlier today. I also have my personal email open in a tab and now every time I go over there I get anxiety.

Does it mess with everyone's OCD if I call it APRIL 19 ?
73845710.jpg

What if the results come back negative and then we have to make another thread waiting for the October 2019 exam and re-live through this horrible last 5 weeks??

Looking at today's activities on this forum, it is clear that people are going crazy and are desperate to get their results and end this waiting game. Come on trollers add some fun in here.

I can understand you guys as i have been through the same. On the contrary, I feel you guys have more patience than we had 😛

All the best guys withing a week from now you will have your results. 

Till then enjoy🥂

Looking at today's activities on this forum, it is clear that people are going crazy and are desperate to get their results and end this waiting game. Come on trollers add some fun in here.

I can understand you guys as i have been through the same. On the contrary, I feel you guys have more patience than we had 😛

All the best guys withing a week from now you will have your results. 

Till then enjoy🥂
Ok, since you asked for it... This is my contribution from the discussion weeks ago regarding that poor schmuck who unknowingly bears the wrath of all of us compulsively checking and cursing his scapegoat existence.

Getting delirious.

20190507_145525.jpg

Back