April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if it's me just wanting to check the NCEES website but every time I see one of these " Results are out" I go check the NCEES website anyway even though i know the results are not out haha

Been doing good, but now starting to feel the panic!!

We are waiting!

Has anyone reached the stage where their heart skips a beat when their phone or computer makes the "new email" noise?
Getting there.

I know that the likelihood of results today are low. But this morning, I was anxious about it. And I forsee that for the next hour or so (since historically, the lastest I've received notification of results is 130pm EST). And rinse & repeat til the results are actually out.

I'm not sure if it's me just wanting to check the NCEES website but every time I see one of these " Results are out" I go check the NCEES website anyway even though i know the results are not out haha

We are waiting!
You're saying you don't just keep a tab open the entire work day?

images

New here.

I took the exam Sunday April 7 (Religious Accommodation). Any history of delayed results for this type of case?

The sad part is, the devastation half of you will experience when the results ARE posted. The anxiety and loss of breathe moments before you sign in to the NCEES account, only to have your heart broken. But Good Luck!

May 14th 

giphy.gif

You're saying you don't just keep a tab open the entire work day?
^this^ Everyone should at least have this at the ready.

I kept a tab open everyday all day at work from about day 30 on out. Even though I knew the results wouldn't be out for days or weeks, I still kept it open and ready

I think I check it 3 times an hour!
The rate will increase soon enough.

pyFY72V.gif

New here.

I took the exam Sunday April 7 (Religious Accommodation). Any history of delayed results for this type of case?
I don't know of anyone personally who had a religious or medical accommodation delay. But my observation and understanding is that NCEES doesn't release until every PE exam, in every discipline, is ready for release. I highly doubt you'll see your results later than others in your state, and I highly doubt that your accommodation was on the critical path of the PE release schedule.

Back