5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah just a phrase is all. he's def not helping his NFL draft status

My mag-lite uses D batteries. Most of my kiddo's stuff uses AA's
yeah i got one of those cop-beaters too. Also a Grundig radio, and a robotic R2D2 i got my wife for christmas takes D batts

Put Vince Young in!

i'm sure Alabama doesn't want to win this way

Winning a national championship by handily kicking the other team's ass? What's the matter with that?
i want to see a football game. with the best of the best playing against each other... with colt and the alabama heisman winner playing the whole time.

:( i can't watch anymore :(

A "W" is a "W", regardless of who plays. Alabama could win without Ingram, but I don't think Texas can win without Colt. That means Bama is the better team because they don't rely on one player.

heh. texas defense will keep this game close...now what if 3rd stringer qb comes in and Alabama loses? How sick would that be?! I so want this to happen

heh. texas defense will keep this game close...now what if 3rd stringer qb comes in and Alabama loses? How sick would that be?! I so want this to happen
EM_PS you understand my pain. Thanks for the dream. That would be awesome! If they win with the 2nd stringer, they'd be all set for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back