5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that's the plan. alabama has a good returner. texas can't afford to have him run it all the way back.

Geesh it takes forever to scroll down to the bottom of this thread on the iPod safari :(

shit - time to send in a shirtless Matthew McConaughey...piss on the fire & call the dog

Dumb ass play call shuffle pass with 8 seconds left in the first half? Blame that last touchdown on the coach....

Good god this is terrible to watch, maybe the ratings were better when the voters kept the sec teams out of the big game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumb ass play call shuffle pass with 8 seconds left in the first half? Blame that last touchdown on the coach....
Good god this is terrible to watch, maybe the ratings were better when the voters kept the sec teams out of the big game?
texas = cincinatti ?

actually they said it at beginning of game: Texas = Finland - from the 1980 winter olympics, where USA hockey knocked off Russia (Florida) an upset for sure, but still had to beat Finland (Texas) for the gold medal.

I think that McCoy knows how much he is going to make in the NFL and he is not going to risk that. It's always about the money.

who's gonna recruit the guy after Nebraska and now this? Might make a good benchwarmer i suppose

he's got an acute case of Sam Bradford syndrome...hope the degree is employable :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back