5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heh. texas defense will keep this game close...now what if 3rd stringer qb comes in and Alabama loses? How sick would that be?! I so want this to happen
EM_PS you understand my pain. Thanks for the dream. That would be awesome! If they win with the 2nd stringer, they'd be all set for next year.
My wife grew up in Dallas (Plano), hence the pull for the Horns. Also, i never need an excuse to pull for anybody but SEC

My wife grew up in Dallas (Plano), hence the pull for the Horns. Also, i never need an excuse to pull for anybody but SEC
I don't like the Big-10 because OSU is always overrated (even though they actually managed to win their ill-gotten BCS game this year)

I don't like the Big-12 because my cousins went to OU, and they are annoying as shit about Big-12 football.

I don't like the Pac-10 because USC is overrated similarly to OSU.

I like the Big East and SEC for Louisville and Alabama respectively.

I tolerate the ACC because I don't actively hate any team in that conference (now that "Daddy" Bowden finally got bounced from FSU).

Oh My GOD did you see that throw. He almost caught it in the end zone!

Ah crap! an interception :bawling:

Yeah this is going to put the invisible asterik next to Bama if they win.

Texas D is much better than I expected though but bama's size and spewed may be to much IMO.

I think they are pulling Ingram on every other drive just to make this game fair. He just makes the Texas D look silly.

the defense looks like it's getting tired. i was hoping they would win the game. interception and score.

Big 10 had a great bowl season. PSU over LSU, Wisconsin over whoever the hell they beat, OSU dominating the 'fearsome' ducks, Iowa easy over GT, Northwestern damn near grinding out a win against Auburn in OT (prob best game of bowl season).

Ever notice when they show the punter camera from behind it alwys looks like he is punting it out of bounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back