5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently learned something about Hockey....UNLIKE a nascar race, you can't just get up in the middle of the game to go take a leak! You HAVE to wait until there's a break! lol
nah, thats the same w/ NFL or NBA too...wait for break in the action before jumping up in front of everybody - but yeah, you don't want to piss off crazed hockey fans for shore.

I've got no spam time available at work anymore.

so how come the guy down the hall has *nothing* to do?

Booooooring..........

Except for my air branch employee getting sick from fumes after inspecting an auto painting shop. Good thing we don't have a safety policy at our agency. None of that pesky accident paperwork.

(I submitted a written report to my boss to cover MY ass, though)

Good morning, engineerboards.com! :) I hope everyone has a great day. Mine will be busy, so I may not be able to post again until tonight. See ya!

You get up to pee when you're at a NASCAR race? I just turn around...

When at a NASCAR race, just face forward and pee in your cup. Odds are you've been drinking Bud Light anyways, so it will taste the same.

brought my own coffee in today in my fancy new thermos I got for Christmas...could have something to do with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back