5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amusing public meeting story from a friend:

Public meeting on the MS Gulf Coast to unveil the new flood mapping post-Katrina.

Little old lady: Why is my neighborhood a V-zone now ?!!

my friend: 'Cause it will be inundated in case of a hurricane.

Little old lady: But that's ridiculous !!!

friend: How much water did you get in your house during Katrina?

LoL: Oh, my house was washed away.

friend: 0.o

If people you've never met are going to harass you via e-mail, they should, at the very least, use spelling and grammar that somewhat resembles the English language.

MSIFAPTM's ex-in laws been sending you dirty emails?

Actually, the boyfriend/ex boyfriend? of one of my friends back in Texas. It was basically "jibberish, jibberish, nude photos, jibberish, idle threat regarding being in the military, jibberish, jibberish." He stopped sending replies after I used a big word he didn't understand, and I told him to give his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek for me.
Sounds pleasant. So much drama in the LBC.

Amusing public meeting story from a friend:
Public meeting on the MS Gulf Coast to unveil the new flood mapping post-Katrina.

Little old lady: Why is my neighborhood a V-zone now ?!!

my friend: 'Cause it will be inundated in case of a hurricane.

Little old lady: But that's ridiculous !!!

friend: How much water did you get in your house during Katrina?

LoL: Oh, my house was washed away.

friend: 0.o
That's pretty funny.

I've got maybe 20 minutes to spam and read the news, etc., before I get real busy again.

:(

I'm back! Just heard a loud thud on the front of my house or the roof. I don't know if it was a branch falling off a tree or the idiot bandits throwing something at my house.

I'm back! Just heard a loud thud on the front of my house or the roof. I don't know if it was a branch falling off a tree or the idiot bandits throwing something at my house.
Sorry. I was aiming for the camera.

have some tea!

I need to go back in to work pretty soon :smileyballs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back