5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it, the meeting is over... almost stretched it out for the whole day... granted I am going to bill a whole day to it and I didn't even fall asleep once!

I have almost finished the most difficult task in engineering. What is that one may ask, is it sending a man to the moon....no. Is it splitting the atom.......no. Is it designing airplanes that will break the sound barrier......absolutely not. Is it designing skyscrapers....hell no. I have just completed the stormwater design for a wastewater treatment plant. All the aforementioned engineers can go screw themselves because I'm smarter.

I'm watching six people standing around staring into a hole they dug outside my office.....I guess that makes SEVEN people staring into the hole!

Post meeting bliss... actually got some billable work for 1/2 a day later this week as a result.

Score!

+1 before I slowly breakdown my meeting crap and head back to my office... that should take a while...

If people you've never met are going to harass you via e-mail, they should, at the very least, use spelling and grammar that somewhat resembles the English language.

If people you've never met are going to harass you via e-mail, they should, at the very least, use spelling and grammar that somewhat resembles the English language.
,AKWDHFCKLJHLUEROIUEROLJKG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back