5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You took the numbers out of your name, Ble.
Yep, I figured I'd change it up a little.

Back working for the first time in 13 wks...at least I remembered all my dumb passwords.
How hard was it to leave Mini-snick? Mrs. Ble is still at home with mini-ble, but I think she would like to head back to work :D .
Nope, people have been looking at me funny when I tell them that when they ask that same question. minisnick is fine with new people and we spent a couple hours at the daycare a while back, so I know he will be just fine.

Back working for the first time in 13 wks...at least I remembered all my dumb passwords.
You took 13 we3eks off to research the college football bowl games, didn't you?
yeah sure, thats just what I did. ;)

I want 13 weeks off. Maybe I should have a kid.
Just make sure your company is large enough to be required to follow the family leave laws.

I'm hungry.
Me too!!!!

I think I'm going for an STP dipper at Groucho's today. Capt and ElCid know what I'm talkin bout.
The Groucho's in Colatown is pretty pricey. I prefer Andy's Deli if I'm in Five Points, but Hooligan's has them both beat.

I think I'm going for an STP dipper at Groucho's today. Capt and ElCid know what I'm talkin bout.
The Groucho's in Colatown is pretty pricey. I prefer Andy's Deli if I'm in Five Points, but Hooligan's has them both beat.

Never been to Hooligan's. Is that the place with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

I definitely prefer Andy's but there is no Andy's in Chucktown. :(

Is that what they're calling your house now?

Never been to Hooligan's. Is that the place with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

I definitely prefer Andy's but there is no Andy's in Chucktown. :(
Yup...sounds like Capt's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back