5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That has got be some nasty tasting coffee.
Happy birthday to my daughter, Ms. Chucktown. She's 2 years old today.
Ya don't use the fish-fryin' pot, silly. You use a regular pan. Haven't you ever roughed it? :p
I know, I was just joking. I actually pulled out the fish cooker last night to cook some sweet potato fries and fried shrimp for little miss for dinner. That's her favorite meal.

Happy Birthday to Little Miss! Our youngest turns 20 on the 16th.
I'm at the point now where I want both of ours to stop growing up. It's hard to believe how fast 2 years go by.

:plusone: Good morning everyone! Back in the states after 2.5 weeks, and boy is it cold!! I knew I was in for it when we got to Miami on Saturday and it was 38.

So junior came back last night after the scheduled visitation with the dickface father and "nana", aka. dickface's mother. She was acting very weird around me, wouldn't look me in the face, wouldn't give me a hug, etc. After MIAF sat down and talked to her to ask what was wrong, we discovered that dickface and company were instructing her that it wasn't ok to give me hugs, etc, because I'm not her real dad, and because I'm "bad."

Talk about low-life scum of the earth. As though it's not hard enough for a three year old to figure out what's going on as it is without those scumbags feeding her crap like that.

I can't wait until all of this comes down to a court case. A couple who's happily living together, financially stable, the mother of whom is the primary caretaker... vs. the single "rehab" alcoholic with a history of drug abuse, multiple felonies for assault, a pending assault charge on the mother of the child that took place IN FRONT OF the child, doesn't pay child support, doesn't have a stable job, and routinely misses scheduled visitation for weeks at a time. I will throw a party the day this jackass and his jackass family lose all their custodial rights. I'll even bring a slice of cake to him in jail.

i have a bead feeling that since Bama is back in terms of being relevant in college football that (& I hate to say it) I predict the Cowgirls winning the big one this year..

I actually pulled out the fish cooker last night to cook some sweet potato fries and fried shrimp for little miss for dinner. That's her favorite meal.
Such a good daddy!

I'm at the point now where I want both of ours to stop growing up. It's hard to believe how fast 2 years go by.
It's a cliche, but 25 years go by in a wink of an eye too. My oldest is now the age *I* was when she was born. I still don't quite believe it.

24 degrees again this morning! Okay, the novelty has worn off. I'm ready for this $hit to be over.

I just put 65 cents in the vending machine to buy some pretzels for breakfast. I got my pretzels and $2 in change. It's like a slot machine, and I just hit the jackpot.

I just put 65 cents in the vending machine to buy some pretzels for breakfast. I got my pretzels and $2 in change. It's like a slot machine, and I just hit the jackpot.

Talk about lucky. Best I ever got was either a) a freebie when the spiral mechanism hung up the first piece and spun a second time delivering a 2 for 1, and B) a $1.50 sandwich that was marked as $2.00.

Talk about lucky. Best I ever got was either a) a freebie when the spiral mechanism hung up the first piece and spun a second time delivering a 2 for 1, and B) a $1.50 sandwich that was marked as $2.00.
All I ever get is something free that just went out of date. But Doritos are still good after the Best By date!

So junior came back last night after the scheduled visitation with the dickface father and "nana", aka. dickface's mother. She was acting very weird around me, wouldn't look me in the face, wouldn't give me a hug, etc. After MIAF sat down and talked to her to ask what was wrong, we discovered that dickface and company were instructing her that it wasn't ok to give me hugs, etc, because I'm not her real dad, and because I'm "bad."
Talk about low-life scum of the earth. As though it's not hard enough for a three year old to figure out what's going on as it is without those scumbags feeding her crap like that.

I can't wait until all of this comes down to a court case. A couple who's happily living together, financially stable, the mother of whom is the primary caretaker... vs. the single "rehab" alcoholic with a history of drug abuse, multiple felonies for assault, a pending assault charge on the mother of the child that took place IN FRONT OF the child, doesn't pay child support, doesn't have a stable job, and routinely misses scheduled visitation for weeks at a time. I will throw a party the day this jackass and his jackass family lose all their custodial rights. I'll even bring a slice of cake to him in jail.

Dang Supe, tough situation. I can't believe the courts allow him to have any custodial rights, even on a temporary basis. Shame as it is but animals like that think that the only thing that makes you a "real daddy" is the fact that she has his DNA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Supe, tough situation. I can't believe the courts allow him to have any custodial rights, even on a temporary basis. Shame as it is but animals like that think that the only thing that makes you a "real daddy" is the fact that she has his DNA.

What amazes me, is that she has a restraining order against him, and despite the violent history (one of them was an attempted murder charge dropped down to assault, he nearly stabbed a guy to death), a NC judge still gave him UNSUPERVISED visits. I really feel for MIAF, knowing just how nerve wrecking it is that every time we have to send her off, we fear for her safety.

What amazes me, is that she has a restraining order against him, and despite the violent history (one of them was an attempted murder charge dropped down to assault, he nearly stabbed a guy to death), a NC judge still gave him UNSUPERVISED visits. I really feel for MIAF, knowing just how nerve wrecking it is that every time we have to send her off, we fear for her safety.
That is a really bad situation. My sister-in-law had a pretty rough divorce, but this makes her's seem completely amicable in comparison.

Of course, the whole public defender crap comes into play. Can't expect much done by the state-appointed legal reps. You can bet that I will gladly shell out my own money for a good lawyer when the time comes.

How often does he have custody and for what duration?

Of course, the whole public defender crap comes into play. Can't expect much done by the state-appointed legal reps. You can bet that I will gladly shell out my own money for a good lawyer when the time comes.
So you have a public defender now or dickface does?

On another note, it's freaking cold here. It was 20 degrees this morning. I hope my lemon tree survived the cold. I put it in my shed with a 60 watt light bulb on it. Hopefully that was enough heat to keep it from freezing.

How often does he have custody and for what duration?

So you have a public defender now or dickface does?

On another note, it's freaking cold here. It was 20 degrees this morning. I hope my lemon tree survived the cold. I put it in my shed with a 60 watt light bulb on it. Hopefully that was enough heat to keep it from freezing.

He gets her 2x a week, overnight, unsupervised. MIAF has had to use a public defender. I don't know what he's using. More than likely, the white trash grandmother is probably shelling him some $ just to keep him out of jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back