SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just can?t figure that only one name was added. It?s a little to coincidental that he has the same name as the first guy on the examinee list????.oh well??tomorrow is another day.

Message to SC Board: ?You?ve waged your war of nerves?.but you can?t crush the kingdom.? --Pantera :)

Last edited:
What that tells me is that they realized they released the results too early. They want you to find out by mail. At least they didn't remove that guy's name.....

Yeah, that's a possibility. The good news (for me, someone who is trying to get through the SE I) they are not changing the design standards (for structural) until the test for April 2008. So I got 3 more shots under the current design codes. (I may set a world record here for times taken.) :)

3 Doors,

I think you enjoy this way too much...........

:D

Your a glutton for punishment..

:tone:

:) Well, I have found a decent hotel down there....and a couple of decent places to eat.

The thought occurred to me: maybe they just want everybody to pay a fee first before they add any names. (And added that guy by mistake.) Maybe somebody has refused to pay them in the past and this is a new policy. (A theory worthy of Oliver Stone.)

Good morning everyone.

Another day of torture. I am still hung up on that one name posted yesterday. Damn I wish my last name started with an A.

Does somebody want to call the board and inquire why only one name was posted. I would be interested to hear what they say........

They are smartasses bad...so I think I'm done calling. Also I think I failed so I'm not looking forward to the day the results come.

I would have thought we would get them this week for sure!!! I guess I'm wrong...unless they get here soon. :hung:

I wonder if they are just sitting on them. Then last time I called the smartass lady (Ms. Archie) said once they get the results it may take up to 4 weeks to get them to us. :wtf:

I'm tempted to. But they are probably getting tired of me calling (and e-mailing). I'm not in the mood to hear a bunch of B.S. anyway.

I'm still in a state of shock over those pass rates.

JoeysVee,

I bet you passed. I might give them a call and keep bugging them. :D

Stacy Johnson is who I spoke with. If they would just post the results then everybody would leave them alone. :brick:

GIVE ME MY FING RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, she is very nice. I don't blame any one person in particular. I guess I blame the process more than the people.

I just want it to end.

My productivity has been shot to hell.

"My productivity has been shot to hell."

------------------------------------

Yep. You and me both.

If they don't report scores (at the least) I hope we will still get a diagnostic.

No,

They will not post on the website until we recieve the letters. In order to make that happen they have to make sure plenty of time has elapsed since the letters go out say 5 days.

They clearly have the results and the ability to post the passers as illustrated by John A, who be known as the only engineer to receive his results 5 days ahead of everyone else.

:brick:

I have some news........

I have been going to https://verify.llronline.com/SecurePortal/L...rtal/Index.aspx to check my application status. Well usually it would say that everything was pending. Now is says I have no pending applications, which means somebody is doing something up there in Columbia. Another caveat, you can go to the change of address form and it has my EIT number which soon to be a PE number.

Anyway, I thought a couple of you guys might want to check that out since the EIT number will have to be updated to a PE number...........

I feel like Columbo here.......

Last edited by a moderator:
It says I have no pending applications either. Maybe that means I passed. :huh:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back