SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the good thing for us is that they just updated it today.

Hey 3 doors,

You might be on to something that I just thought about. I don't know if you had been to that page before but it had like 6 columns of things, each saying pending. I think one of the columns was PE results.

Mine is still pending...not sure what that means. I hope we all passed. Maybe they

have not updated all?

The six columns are: official transcript, application form, experience reference letters, and personal reference letters all under "processed". The last two

are under "pending" and are "board approval" and "data coordinator."

So pe results wasn't one but board approval was and if you remember your original application, section 8 had an area for PE grade and board approval. I distinctly remember that, its like the approve the application after you take your exam.

Go check the application you sent in on Section 8...

Could this be a round about way to determine passer of failers??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some news........

I have been going to https://verify.llronline.com/SecurePortal/L...rtal/Index.aspx to check my application status. Well usually it would say that everything was pending. Now is says I have no pending applications, which means somebody is doing something up there in Columbia. Another caveat, you can go to the change of address form and it has my EIT number which soon to be a PE number.

Anyway, I thought a couple of you guys might want to check that out since the EIT number will have to be updated to a PE number...........

I feel like Columbo here.......
I tried logging into this a week ago and it had none of my information or my name. Now I can log in- maybe this means I passed?!

In my case, maybe the reason I don't have any pending applications is because I've failed it so many times: they are gonna make me wait. :)

I can see the (fail) letter now:

"Dear dummy:

Due to your gross incompetence, inadequate preparation, and just plain stupidity: you've failed (yet again). This is about your trillion(th) time so you are gonna wait for 2 years before you get your next whippin'!"

Actually, the good news is: they haven't made anyone wait in the last few years. :)

Last edited:
I think they would make the exception for the structural exam due to its brutality.

We need some other SC takers to check their application status to see if there is any rhyme or reason to the status categories.....

Go under that and click the red button. It will prompt you to enter your last name and last 5 digits of your soical security number.

Hey Joey,

Didn't you have an inside source, if so have you heard anything new?

Last edited by a moderator:
What part of your application is pending? All of it or just the board approval?

The six columns are: official transcript, application form, experience reference letters, and personal reference letters all under "processed". The last twoare under "pending" and are "board approval" and "data coordinator."
I have the following columns all under pending:

Official Transcript(s) , License Verification from other states, Evaluation of Education Credentials, Board Approval, Affidavit ,Application Form ,Experience, Reference Letter(s) , NCEES Record ,Personal Reference Letter(s)

Data Coordinator

I wouldn't give up yet folks because:

1. They may not have completely finished updating this portion of their site.

2. Mine says no applications pending; but with a 21% pass rate (repeat takers), I have my doubts that I passed. So this may not be an accurate indicator.

Yeah its sounds like there are three scenarios:

1. No pending application

2. Parts of the application pending.

3. Everything pending.

Back