SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disregard above post.......logic doesn't work out. :???:
If 120 people took the exam and 65% first time takers passed and 25% repeat takers passed with 40 people being first time takers and 80 people being repeat takers, the overall pass rate would bee .65*40/120+.25*80/120 = 38.33% .... ;)

I took the SC electrical power exam in April and I am anxiously waiting with you all!

Whats up with just one name posted. I bet they are uploading them to show all at once, instead of one at a time.

Aaaarrrrrrrrgh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know. I've always wondered if they load them in alphabetical order by discipline, or just in alphabetical order period (Without regard to discipline.)

Did they go to lunch early (2 hours)? This is very painful.

Not to stretch this website uploading too much, Here is what I think. The board gets a roster from NCEES of passer and failers. The passers are put in a spreadsheet alphabetically. The board takes 25052 + 1 then assigns a license number alphabetically in excel. There lookup database has to be tied to their main database, that way when somenone changes their address, the look up automatically changes. As far as time to upload, the addresses should already be in the master database. That leaves the date issued and expiration date which is the same for everyone. Our first middle and last names are already in a database as well. Shouldn't be too much more too it as far as the database.

Whewww. long post...

"What's up 3doors? I hope we fare better this time. Good luck."

--------------------------------

Good luck to you as well. This may turn into a semiannual event for me every year. :)

Does anybody have a rational reason why John A. is the only new engineer from SC to be uploaded. Why is he on there but no one else? Any theories? It has been like that since 10:00am.

could he be just a comity / reciprocity applicant?

I went nuts last week checking the web site(Ga's)

There is always the possibility that he is a comity license that has recently moved here (from another state)......and he just happens to have the same name as one of the examinees. That would be quite a few coincidences....but it's possible.

No. He is from SC and his name (first and middle) was at the top of the PE examination roster I saved from ELSES back in March. I am not sure why he is the only one. Does it take that long to load? I don't think so.

I shouldn't have opened my big trap. They are probably not posting until a few days from now, after we receive our letters......

John A. must be one special engineer................

He could be an examinee. We just don't know. "All we need is just a little patience." :)

Looky looky who's at the top of the list. Lucky ass.............

ELSES - Registered Candidates in South Carolina

Registered Candidate Listing for South Carolina

April 2006 Examination

This list indicates those examinees whose fees were received and processed by

ELSES.

All examinees on this listing are subject to final approval by the state

licensing board.

NameDiscipline/Location

ABERNATHY, JOHNCIVIL PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

ADAMS, DEIRDREFUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING

CLEMSON

ALEXANDER, MILTONCIVIL PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

ALLEN, MAURICEFUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

ANDERSON, CHRISTIANPRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF SURVEYING

COLUMBIA

ANDERSON, RYANSTRUCTURAL I PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

ARMSTRONG, SHERIFUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

ARTZ, LINDSAYFUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

AULTMAN, JOHNENVIRONMENTAL PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

BAGWELL, KAYSEFUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

BAKER, BRENTELECTRICAL/COMPUTER PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

BALL, RAYMONDFUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING

CHARLESTON

BARNA, WILLIAMCIVIL PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

BARRINEAU, STEVENFUNDAMENTALS OF SURVEYING

COLUMBIA

BARTLEY, ROBERTFUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING

CHARLESTON

BATES, STEVENELECTRICAL/COMPUTER PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ENGINEERING

COLUMBIA

List current as of Feb 28 2006 7:39AM.

It doesn't look like the other passers will be posted on the website today. I haven't been this dissapointed in a long time. :(

Back