SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'll e-mail them now. (It'll be morning until I here back from them. If they even get back to me then.)

ONE NEW ENGINEER FROM SC :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: JUST GO UPLOADED TO THEIR WEBSITE.

SC RESULTS GOING UP NOW.....GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ckecked the exam roster and his name was the first one that took the April exam. My name is at the front of the alphabet...............................................

He was the only one that passed. :p Or, the realized that we would be recieving our results to soon and halted the process..... :D

Mayber they'll do just one name a day to torture us.......

I just hope that at least SOMEBODY passed (even if I didn't make it). The pass rate last time for the SE I in SC was atrocious.

3doors, in NC it was horable also. I think 5 or 6 out of 20 something passed. Pretty sad.

One name, what a tease. I am starting to believe my previous 2 posts

Wow. I heard the same thing about Georgia. The first time pass rate was 46%, and 21% for repeat takers. It would be interesting to see what the overall rate is (for everyone).

However long it may take, however many times it will take: I will pass this crazy thing.

[Paraphrasing Terence Stamp in Superman II]: THIS TEST WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!??YOU, OR ONE DAY, YOUR HEIRS!

:)

"3doors that cam be seen on the NCEES web site."

-----------------------------

Well they don't give an overall rate, just a rate for first timers, and repeat takers. What I would like to know is the OVERALL percentage of those who passed that took it (i.e. total). The percentages they give are almost useless because I don't know what percentage of those who took the exams are first timers, and what percentage are repeat takers.

Couldn't you look at it like out of 100 first time takers 66% pass and 33% fail, 33 people out of 100 are repeat takers and say 25% pass or 8.25 people. So for one exam, 66+8.25 or 74 people out of 100 passed.

Just a thought

I guess that would be logical. But it?s still an assumption (without knowing the exact numbers of first time takers, and repeat takers).

Back